Florida Jan 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe 3.0T $299+tax.(VPP) 3.0T SPORT $360+tax (VPP) ONLY 1st D.A.S

fl
infiniti
sedan

I have a year left on my BMW or I’d jump on this… Hard to find good deals like this in FL

What is VPP?

VPP is like supplier pricing. Eligibility is dependent on your employer. But A LOT of companies have it. I’ve worked for 2 and my wife works for one now.

$34 to $35 extra monthly for 15k miles
$90 extra for Sport trim

You have to pick up in person. Difference in registration and taxes will need to be paid.

None available at the moment.

Pm me your name and address and I will get it checked for you.

what @Qbrozen stated.

I am interested. PM me.

Interested. Please DM me

Replied by pm

Updated for January.
Numbers are same from Dec 2018 but Conquest is no longer available across all models.

Mani I am interested in this lease - How can we talk, I am also new to Leasehackr

LMK

Interested in an Infiniti Q50 Sport 39mos/12K/year. - Live in Jax. How much would base pymt be? I do have VPP and excellent credit. Thanks!

i am very interested too. sent you a message mani

Guys im travelling between now and sunday but will respond to pms. Just a bit of lag in between.
Please be patient. Thanks

I am also a Florida resident interested in working with you. I have a current Acura lease that is ending at the end of this month… I qualify for vpp discount

All PMs have been replied. Thanks.

Is this deal still available & if so, is it available for a Pennsylvania resident? Thank you, Tiffany

Mid January update has been applied to original post.

Limited inventory of 2019 SPORT trims available.
23% discount before VPP…
Price without VPP is $399+ tax with only 1st D.A.S.