🍊 FLORIDA - FEB- INFINITI DEALS - FREE S. FL DELIVERY

Sorry but as posted in main post, leases are for Florida residents only.
Thanks.

I sent you a P.M. re: 2020 Infiniti Q50 3.0 Sport. I am a florida resident and my 2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0 Premium is due this month. Let me know. Thanks.

1 Like

3 Q50 Luxe left !
2 QX60 Pure !

Not sure yet if there are going to be any 2020’s more in transit.

I’m currently in a QX50 lease, ends in 9 months. Too soon for me to take advantage of one of these deals?

You should be OK but what ever total of remaining payments is - the $1000 loyalty for returning QX50 would be deducted and rolled in to your new lease OR you can pay the difference separately.

No changes for SEP. Programs stay unchanged for now !

Message sent! Looking for a QX50 for my wife. Thanks!

UPDATE: 09/15/2020 Pricing Updated in main post.
Q50 Luxe and QX50 all trims SOLD OUT for now.

UPDATE: 09/26/2020 Only till Wed 09/30/2020 !!!

2021 Q50 Luxe Deal Added !!!
MSRP $43XXX Now Standard with blind sport, 360 degree surround camera, parking sensors !!!
$335+ tax with MSD ~ $3750 OR $399+ tax !!!

Available for non-FL residents that can travel for pickup in FL? If so how can I get the process rolling?

Replied to your PM. Thanks

October deals ?

Pending for now. I should be updating deals by the end of this week.

1 Like

hi–Any deals on QX80 ?

Sold out of 2020 models for now. Pending 2021 inventory.

October deals have been updated !!!
Open Loyalty of $1000 now introduced for all 2020 models if you own an Infiniti vehicle in the household !!!
Lease to Lease Loyalty for maturing leases continues with $2K for Q50, QX60 and Q70 leases !!!
Above mentioned loyalty rebates CAN NOT BE STACKED !

last few units of the 2020 Q50 Sport are :fire: as they have an extra rebated and improved residual !!!

Does Infinti have any conquest for bmw trade in?

No Sir. They do not offer Conquest.

Do you work with trade ins?

I do not Sorry. Please try selling your car to vroom, carvana or carmax. Thanks.