🍊 AUGUST '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

Dec Deals Updated !!!
FREE DELIVERY anywhere in Florida for this Holiday Season ending 12/31/2020 !!!

Handful of 2020 MDX at lowest prices of the year !

2021 ILX Upgrade to Acura Offer $293+ tax !!!

Added 2021 TLX A-SPEC $492+ tax fwith CONQUEST OR LOYALTY !!!

New Acura Special Money Factor of 0.001742 now for everyone !!! Pricing updated in Main Post

SOLD !!!
2020 Acura TLX A-SPEC SH - AWD
Black with Red Interior
36/10K
$499+tax with 1st DAS only
Must have Loyalty or Florida Conquest !

2020 TLX Loyalty Offer: $1000 and special money factor if you currently LEASE a 2011 or newer Acura vehicle in your name and new lease will also be in your name.
2020 TLX Conquest Offer: $1000 if you own a 2011 or newer Audi, BMW, Honda, Lexus, Mercedes or Infiniti model in the same household.

All deals are SIGN N DRIVE till tomorrow 12/30/2020 8 pm.
$0 DAS for all deals with only broker fees due.
2020 Acura MDX has been lowered to $395+ tax (with loyalty or conquest) with $0 DAS only till tomorrow 5 pm !!!1
I will not be available on 12/31/2020 till Jan 4th 2020.

JAN Deals Updated

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm by click on my name and selecting, Send Message, with the following information in the format provided and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Model you are interested in and have you already test driven it
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand and Maturity Date:

Thank you !

Feb Numbers Updated !!! For February Price Reductions on 2021 TLX and 2021 RDX Models !
Other trims available as well. Please send PM if you need a deal this month on a trim that is not listed !
Kindly fill out all requested information below !

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Model you are interested in and have you already test driven it
Signing this month ?:
Existing Lease Brand and Maturity Date:

ADDED 2022 Acura MDX !!!

02/18/2021 UPDATE:
2021 TLX Loyalty and Regional Conquest is now $2500 !!!
BASE TLX at $367+tax !!! A-Spec Model $438+tax !!!

Also Running super low on remaining 2020 MY MDX trims. No Only some Base and Tech Trims available.

March Deals are same as Feb. No changes to payments as money factor reduction was offset buy residual drops across all 2021 and 2020 models.

April Deals Updated !
2022 MDX Deal Updated as well !!!
FREE DELIVERY within Florida included !!!

2020 MDX is now sold out !
TLX inventory is getting slimmer and deals are pretty strong if you qualify for Loyalty or Conquest !
Now Sourcing Units from out of state as well but deliver Leasing and Free Delivery is ONLY FOR FL CLIENTS at this time.
Thank you.

Any TLX A-Spec left? Was going to test drive today.

Yes, once you have test driven, please send me a PM with information requested in main post and I will reach out to you. Thanks

Hey Mani I am looking for a TLX Base w/tech or A Spec 12k miles

Final Bump for the month. Delays are even more severe. Expecting pricing to increase for June as no sign of production improving on Acura or Honda’s end yet.

Any 22 MDX deals? Tech package or better…

No great deals on 22 mdx. BUT if you already have a quote, please pm to me and I will see what I can do.

FINAL MAY 2021 UPDATE:

All pricing will be going up significantly for June 2021 AND lesser inventory. If you need a car this month because you dont have a car or already sold for equity, do not wait for anything to get better for next month. And this goes for all brands and all fellow brokers and dealers working. Please believe in what your brokers or dealers (only from LH) are advising you.

Happy Memorials Day weekend fellas !

Hi
Manny. Any numbers for June?

Hi Mani

Any numbers for Acura for July 2021 yet?