Florida DEC 2019 QX60 Pure $279+tax. Luxe $377+ tax Only 1st and MSD D.A.S

fl
infiniti

Florida members !
This is a deal on a 2019 QX60 PURE for 39/10k. Residual is still at 60% on these and I’m not sure it will stay that high on these at this time. Infiniti has $1500 Conquest and $1500 VPP available on this model. Stack em both up and you get a payment of $279+ tax with MSD of $2800 or $330+ tax without MSD
If you do not qualify for VPP payment is $318+ tax with $3200 MSD or $371+ tax without MSD.
12k and 15k miles available so feel free to play with calculator!

Brokerage Fees Applies

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Infiniti QX60 Pure
MSRP: $ 45,000
Monthly Payment: $ $279+tax with MSD
Drive-Off Amount: $ First months payment only
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00086
Residual: 60%
Available Incentives: VPP $1500 and Conquest $1500 already applied
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 13
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: NOV 2019 QX60 Pure Calc

I am adding a deal for 2019 QX60 Luxe trim with Essential package as I received quite a few PM’s regarding difference. It is still a pretty aggressive deal with similar discount. Price $377+ tax is including Conquest and VPP and MSD ($1800). If you don’t qualify for VPP, price is $417+ tax with MSD ($1800)

2019 QX60 LUXE FWD with Essential

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 QX60 Luxe with Navi.
MSRP: $ $50,000
Monthly Payment: $ $377+tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ $377+tax with MSD
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00042
Residual: 57%
Available Incentives: VPP and CONQUEST applied
Region: FL
Leasehackr Score: 10.9
Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: NOV 2019 QX60 Luxe Calc

12k miles RV 56% and 15k miles RV 54%
Brokerage Fees Applies.

Qx60 in NorCal or SoCal matching the one in east coast?

What qualifies for conquest?

If you own or lease any of these
BMW, MB, AUdi, Volvo, Cadillac, GM, Lexus, Acura, Honda and Toyota.

Any restriction on year or model?

I don’t think so. At least on the official letter I haven’t seen.

is this available out of state?

Depends on which state. Send me a pm please. Thanks

What is residual on a 12k?

59% and 15k is 57%

As per lot of inquiries, I have added the Luxe trim to post as well.

@mani_is_kool If any deals on a Q50 Red Sport in FL please advise. Thanks!

Yes, please pm me

Hi Mani, As you requested, I’m PM-ing you on the Q50 Red Sport.

I’m just now starting the process of getting a new car. I have G35 Sedan now (paid for) but I’m interested in the 2019 Q50 Red Sport.

I’m also considering a 2019 Lexus ES350 F Sport but will go with whichever car is the better deal. I haven’t looked at the Lexus deals yet. However, I’m leaning Infiniti. Please let me know what you can offer on the Red Sport. Thank you.

PS - You don’t work with Lexus, do you?

Good morning

New member here. Thank you up front for all the help. I was wondering if there is a similar deal available in PA, zip code is 19073.

Thanks again!

That is not a PM :slight_smile: I will send you one shortly.

Please contact @nyclife for PA. Thanks

Hi @mani_is_kool,

In the next few months I’m looking to get into an Infiniti lease, coming from a Mazda. I’m located in the Tampa Bay Area.

Do you have any details on Q50 Red Sport leases? Would be looking for a Red Sport RWD with the Sensory package only and a 12k mile lease with perfect credit.

Where would that put me?

We got QX60 Pure Fwd with @mani_is_kool 's help. It was really great working with @mani_is_kool . He was fair and upfront about the process and numbers. He made the vehicle available on a very short notice(even though dealership was out of stock). We spent 30 minutes at the dealership for the paperwork!
Would definitely use him again and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a lease in Florida!.

Hi @mani_is_kool I messaged you about an XC90 a few days ago. Can you please check PM. Thanks.

Everything changes in a few months. Its best you follow deals till when you are ready with returning your Mazda.