Florida Dealerships - Tough to Get Good Deals?

I read the thread. Nobody “attacked and hammered” you until you started mouthing off to them. They started off by questioning you legitimately. Apparently, you don’t like to be questioned, so you then became a keyboard warrior and attacked them, as I also read all your changed threads. Of course they’re going to fire back.

1 Like

I’m trying to get an S4/S5 in Florida and the dealership (sales person, who asked GM & finance manager) told me they have never heard of the term MSD or multiple security deposit and do not know anything about 1-pay leases.

Florida seems to be the worst. Looks like a trip up north a little bit is a pretty good idea.

^^^^ Wow. That is absolutely terrible.

I got the F-Type $400 deal from Sarasota Jaguar without any issues. Actually the easiest dealership experience I’ve ever had, so easy that I was paranoid the whole time. I was living in Chicago at the time and (minimally) negotiating via phone + email

Care to post your deal (contract)?

Hes probably talking about the lat 2016-early 2017 deals… the good ol days

Are you saying that Florida dealers were much better back then? :wink:

Lol. Oh that never existed ! I was talking about the good old ftype deal days

It’s not the money making South Florida such a bad environment for deals. Flashing wealth may be popular in South Florida but it’s actually not a very wealthy area relative to other metro areas (source below). NY/CT/NJ and LA much wealthier and have much better deals. Now places like Marin county, that’s somewhere people paying MSRP probably kill leaae deals.

My theory would be that the population growth hasn’t been matched by equal dealership growth and perhaps lack of competition and less sophisticated buyers. But anyway you cut it, south Florida is a great place to sell luxury vehicles.

Education levels play role too, I think. DC area, specifically NoVa, has wealthy yet highly educated population and still deals can be had. Competition is strong, though.

1 Like

Hi there!

I’ve browsed this forum for awhile as a customer and love the community here, I am now employed in sales at an Audi store in Central Florida after being a F&I manager at a Ford store for the last 5 years, if anyone needs assistance please feel free to PM me here. Obviously Audi’s are usually not hackr friendly, but I’ll be glad to work with you the best I can.

Welcome. Please register as a dealer and start posting your deals.

Do you mind letting us know what dealer?