Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

Thank you guys for the overwhelming responses! I believe I have responded to all texts, emails, and PM’s if I missed any of you or you have not received a reply please text me at 813.748.3631

My assistants Chris & Tom will also be in contact with custom quotes shortly.
Thanks!!

1 Like

Hello, I got the 4 prices I asked for, bur is there a Link also?

Interested.

Do you also sell Toyota’s instead of leasing?

absolutely. Happy to provide figures on any vehicle. What were you considering?

RAV4 XLE
RAV4 XLE premium
Out of curiosity Tacoma sr5

Thanks Rocky and Chris for a smooth transaction on my Highlander LE V6. The price beat all other dealers and brokers I tried in Florida by at least $40 a month.

I texted Rocky and had the car picked out and a price agreed to within a few texts, no pressure or BS. I then got a call from Chris and he took my credit app, insurance and ID and setup the delivery.
He didn’t even ask for a deposit or any money before the car was delivered. I had a 5 min call with the Finance person to double check my credit app and she offered me a protection package, absolutely no pressure after I declined. Chris drove 100 miles today to bring me the car, let me know he was on his way, and arrived early. All the paperwork was ready with the pricing we agreed on and all I had to do was sign.

9 Likes

Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure.

1 Like

I will be reaching out soon. thank you.

Looking for something with Android auto, can tow a jetski and radar cruise control, 12k miles a year for sure. Whataya got?! :slight_smile: Can be a car, truck or suv… dont care.

Happy for you.

If Chris is Ok with it, do you mind posting the numbers?

please.

Sell me a Supra LE :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

I have a white LE, Red Premium, and yellow premium.

Hey Rocky I just sent you a text regarding a Corolla and Camry pricing. I hope to hear from you.

Many Thanks to Rocky and Tom for a straightforward transaction on my Taco TRD. The price was the best by far in all S. FL. Great job and Thanks!

5 Likes

Cannot say enough great things about my experience. Rocky and Chris were both excellent helping get into my brand new 2019 Tacoma TRD off road (with a manual transmission which is not easy to get a hold of but they put in the work to get me a great truck) They absolutely crushed every price in South Florida. Thank you again Rocky , Chris and the team at Stadium Toyota.

2 Likes

Do you offer 24 month/12k miles lease options for the Highlander?

Looking for Corolla SE 2019
Black or navy
0 down
12/36mo or 15/36mo
zip code 30519

Looking for pricing on a highlander and Tacoma

October is here and Toyota extended some of our most popular programs. 2019 Tacoma inventory is running thin, 2019 Tundra CrewMax are sold out, I have a few 4Runner’s left.

I have 3 TRD PRO 2019 Tacoma’s that I got to get rid of so if you have been waiting for the right deal your procrastination has paid off :money_mouth_face:

SUPRA’s We sell them at MSRP…no additional markup

Please check out my available inventory at https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/

New Link and spreadsheet are available!!

You can text me directly at 813.748.3631

If I do not get back to you right away please feel free to text either of my assistants:

Chris Garcia at 917.213.8060
Tom Jones at 352.428.1464

Thank you guys for the huge response and we look forward to working with the Leasehackr Family.

1 Like

Rocky;
in your 1st post you said it is include tax and tag, 2 question?
1- Tag means transfer tag or new tags?
2- what is the tax rate ? 6.5% or 7%