Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

I am the General Sales Manager at Stadium Toyota in Tampa, FL and I would like to share some of our strongest lease programs with the leasehackr community. If you are considering a new Toyota Lease please reach out. WE ARE NOT A BROKER, all vehicles can be picked up at the dealership or we offer complimentary delivery within 150 miles. We also work with out of state anywhere in the lower 48 states and you can arrange shipping if you cannot make it in physically :earth_americas: :truck:

You can view all deals on the site! It does require login credentials to access because of Toyota Compliance. We will not be sending spammy emails and there will be no unwanted calls.

https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs/

Main Contact:
Tom Jones at 352.428.1464
tjones@stadiumtoyota.com

**Send Me a PM Or Call/Text/Email with any questions

Do Not Contact Dealership Direct as you will not get the link or the special pricing.
Pricing on the list is ROCK BOTTOM
Please be specific on what you are looking for
All payments include document fees
All pricing in link is PLUS tax and tag

Mileage options available 10K,12K,15K,18K, 20K

SETF Pricing based on 720+ (Tier1+) credit scores
12K/yr is the minimum miles
SETF Allows up to 10 MSD .00005 Reduction PER MSD (No you can’t use on .00001)
College Grad $500 available
Active Military $500 available
No Conquest Rebates with ToyotaPreformatted text

14 Likes

Is there an attachment with deals?

Need to message him for access. Toyota doesn’t allow deals to be posted public

1 Like

I reached out to see. I noticed when I go to dealers they are very sketchy to provide the car’s selling price, MF, residual. They act like it’s top secret stuff. What is the best way to get that info?

2 Likes

They are top secret :stuck_out_tongue:
Edmunds.com is normally the best resource for this

3 Likes

Awesome thank you

1 Like

Sent you pm finally one florida toyota connect!!

2 Likes

Welcome ,I got a car for friend from your dealer in past , best Deal I found for him . Glad to see you here.

1 Like

Send him a PM. He’s a new user and it won’t allow him to send you a msg first.

3 Likes

Rocky is very responsive. Just got my figures for a RAV4.

3 Likes

Are MSD’s allowed by SETF, the dealer in Orlando says no for some reason

1 Like

MSD’s are allowed by SETF even on subvented leases. I am happy to run any figures for you.

My apologies to all that have been waiting for the link and replies. I was not aware of the limitations for new users. Also I did not anticipate the amount of replies that I received. I promise to get back to each and everyone of you.

My assistant Chris will also be involved sending figures and assisting with communication. I absolutely love this community and look forward to helping everyone get a great and hack’d deal.

5 Likes

Link has been updated with max MSD Option

Thanks Cody! I am out of newbie status and ready to help and assist :slight_smile:

1 Like

I emailed you.

Cool! I came in about 2 months ago but Sun gave me the best deal. Ill work with you guys in the future if we can agree on numbers.

Thanks for the email.

Sent this morning.

Awesome! LMK how I can help.