🍊 FL - NOV ACURA Loyalty OR Conquest ! 2020 RDX $439+tax, MDX Base $405+tax, MDX Tech $465+tax!

FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY :tangerine: :sun_with_face:
Please read the post in its entirety, specially the last paragraph

NOV 2020 UPDATE: Limited 2020 Inventory Remaining
Below deals are for the remaining 2020 units. The TLX and ILX are sold out. Only remaining are the RDX and MDX models. For September, residuals have dropped by 1% and the Loyalty across all models has been reduced. However, good news for Conquest as that has been increased by another $1000 on the MDX. The MDX is now a sick deal for a luxury 3 row suv in the South Florida market right now !!! For Florida residents, FREE DELIVERY from Miami to Orlando !!! Shipping to other areas will be between can also be arranged.

Acura Pull Ahead Program: 3 monthly payments waiver for leases ending between now and end of year and YES this waiver is stack-able with your loyalty rebate !

Acura College Grad Offer: $500 and Acura Military Offer: $750 Not included in any pricing below

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Acura MDX Base
MSRP: $ 45,XXX
Monthly Payment: $442+ tax OR $405+ tax with Loyalty OR Conquest !!!** :fire: :fire: :fire:
Drive-Off Amount: $ Fees DAS
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K (7.5k, 12k and 15k Also Available)
MF: Base
Residual: 0.54
Available Incentives: Military $750 OR $College Grad $500 can be applied
Region: FL Only

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Acura MDX Tech
MSRP: $ 50,XXX
Monthly Payment: $509+ tax OR $466+ tax with Loyalty OR Conquest !!!** :fire: :fire: :fire:
Residual: 0.52

Acura MDX Loyalty Offer: $1500 if you own a 2010 or newer Acura vehicle in the household.
Acura MDX Conquest Offer: $1500 if you own a 2010 or newer Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Genesis, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes Benz or Volvo vehicle.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: Acura RDX Tech
MSRP: $ 42,XXX
Monthly Payment: $439+tax w/ Loyalty OR $446+tax w/ Targeted Conquest. OR $461+t w/ Competitor Conquest :fire: :fire: :fire:
Residual: 0.56

Acura RDX Loyalty Offer: $1500 if you own a 2010 or newer Acura vehicle in the household.
Acura RDX Targeted Conquest Offer: $1500 if you own a 2010 or newer Audi Q5, BMW X3, Lexus NX, Lexus RX, or Mercedes GLC vehicle.
Acura RDX Conquest Offer: $1000 if you own a 2010 or newer Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Genesis, Honda, Infiniti, Lexus, Lincoln, Mercedes Benz or Volvo vehicle.

Brokerage Fees Applies

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm with the following information in the format provided and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Model you are interested in and have you already test driven it
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand and Maturity Date:

Thank you !

2 Likes

Acura RDX Tech Deal Added !!!
The RDX has a $3000 Loyalty offer for owners of a 2010 or newer Acura in household. (Honda vehicles an ineligible for Acura Loyalty).

There are 2 conquest programs for the RDX. The main is $1000 but for there is targeted conquest of $1500 if you own a 2010 or newer Audi Q5, BMW X3, Lexus NX, Lexus RX, or Mercedes GLC vehicle. Keep in mind these are 2 separate programs so you qualify for one of them. None of these are stack able. Thanks.

Dealership will cover 1st payment this weekend ONLY ! All Acura deals are SIGN N DRIVE with $0 DAS this weekend till Monday 8/31 !!!
FREE Shipping from Miami to Orlando !!!

No changes for SEP till after labor day.
Dealer is covering 1st payment through out labor day as well !!!

SEP UPDATE 09/15/2020

Loyalty & Conquest Update !!! Conquest has been increased on MDX to $1500 !!!
MDX base $395+tax !!! MDX Tech $456+ tax !!! and RDX Tech $439+ tax !!!

Limited Units Remaining for 2020 models !!!

SOLD !!! One Unit only DEMO 2020 MDX BASE available !!! :fire::fire::fire:
Sign n Drive $379+tax with Loyalty or Conquest !!! Insane FL deal for a luxury 3 row suv which comes standard with Leather, Sunroof, Acura Watch, Apple / Android Play !!!

1 Like

October Deals Updated !

Working with Mani was the best experience I have ever had when getting a new car. My wife loves her MDX, and we got an amazing deal on it. I look forward to speaking with Mani again when my lease is up. Thanks Mani!

1 Like

Thank you Sir. Glad the Mrs. is happy with her new MDX ! Enjoy in great health and definitely look forward to help you for your car next year !

Sent you a PM yesterday
Looking for a MDX or RDX

Still waiting

Replied to PM. Thanks.

Updated for NOV. Fewer units of 2020 MDX left.