🍊 FLORIDA - FEB- INFINITI DEALS - FREE S. FL DELIVERY

FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY :tangerine::sun_with_face:
Please read the post in its entirety, specially the last paragraph

PENDING FEB 2021 UPDATE*
2 YEAR INFINITI ELITE SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE INCLUDED ON ALL LEASES !!!!

Sick deal on the 2021 Q50 Sedan which now comes standard with Driver Assistance features such as Intelligent cruise control, Distance Control Assist, Active Trace Control, Blind Spot, Lane Departure Warning, Around view monitor with moving object detection !!!

Open Loyalty:
Infiniti has FINALLY stepped up the game for Loyalty by offering an open loyalty now of $1000 on 2020 units for having an Infiniti model in the household !!!

Lease to Lease Loyalty: If you lease an Infiniti which is being grounded then, $2k loyalty rebate for maturing leases of Q50, QX60 and QX70 Models and $1k loyalty rebate for any other model maturing leases. The applicable rebate amount can be applied to any new model 2020 or 2021 lease.

Free Home Delivery to residents of South East Florida !!!
Shipping is available to all cities within Florida. (Minimum $250)
Orlando $325
Jacksonville $300
Pensacola $450

Brokerage Fees Applies

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Infiniti Q50 Luxe :fire::fire::fire:
MSRP: $43XXX
Monthly Payment: $ $345+tax with MSD or $399+ tax without MSD
Monthly Payment if you qualify for grounding loyalty ($2K Rebate): $296+tax with MSD or $348+tax
Monthly Payment if you have any Infiniti in household ($1K Rebate): $321+tax with MSD or $373+ tax
Drive-Off Amount: 1st month DAS
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 10K
Available Incentives: Loyalty $2000 available for maturing leases of Q50, QX60 or QX70 models only and $1000 for any other model leases , Also Open Loyalty of $1000 for having an Infiniti model in household.
Region: FL RESIDENTS ONLY

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Infiniti QX50 Pure :fire::fire::fire: SOLD OUT !!!
MSRP: $41XXX
Monthly Payment: $ 405+t OR $350+t with MSD OR $379+t with $1k loyalty and $353+tax with Lease Return Loyalty !!! If you add MSD to Lease Return Loyalty $299+tax !!! :fire:
Available Incentives: Loyalty $2000 available for maturing leases of Q50, QX60 or QX70 models only and $1000 for any other model leases , Also Open Loyalty of $1000 for having an Infiniti model in household.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Infiniti QX50 Luxe :fire::fire::fire:
MSRP: $45XXX
Monthly Payment: $ 419+t OR $362+tax with MSD OR $392+t with $1k loyalty and $366+t with Lease Return Loyalty !!! If you add MSD to Lease Return Loyalty $311+ tax !!! :fire:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Infiniti QX60 Pure :fire::fire::fire: SOLD OUT !!!
Monthly Payment: $ 384+ tax OR $359 with Loyalty OR $335+ tax with Lease Maturing Loyalty

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Infiniti QX60 Luxe :fire::fire::fire:
Monthly Payment: $ 426+ tax OR $402with Loyalty OR $377+ tax with Lease Maturing Loyalty

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm with the following information in the format provided and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Model and Maturity Date:

Thank you !

5 Likes

Is it possible to get QX60 Pure in Chicago land for similar deal (+ may be any tax difference). Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry these are only for FL.

Do they offer anything shorter than 39 months

Mani, do you have any deals for the Q60?

Nothing crazy, but i can always get one built for any other model/trim. Please pm me. Thanks

Sweet spot is 39. Anything shorter would be higher payments

1 Like

If I live in Pennsylvania can I fly to Florida and still get that deal!

Yes but you would have to keep in mind the difference in registration and taxes.

How is the QX50 looking this month?

1 Like

Nothing too special.

mani_is_kool

Interested in the deal for the 2019 Infiniti Q50 Luxe 3.0T. What is the location of the vehicles? I am in South West Florida. Need colors available also.

Please send me a pm.

I did! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok something’s messed up with my messages and im having trouble replying. I have another member saying same thing on lexus ad lol. Give me a few please

Ok, no problem.

Did you get my reply now ?

What type of discount are u seeing off MSRP? What should we be targeting?

23 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

how do i jump on this