🍊 AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

The incentive is only $300 lease cash on the accords. Only on the civic LX its 1200 and the pilots its been $1600 for a few months now.
Honda tends to focus more on selling there cars out, rather than leasing. Remember the same accord’s this time last year were about 50 to 80 bucks more.

1 Like

Updated for JUNE !
Lowest prices on Civics!
Added the Accord Sport 2.0T!
Also added are different CRV models !

2 Likes

Smoking hot deal on the Civic, well done sir!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 more week of the under $200 civic lease for graduates !

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Is this only for Florida or do you provide services to other states?

Only for FL. If you are out of state, most likely have to fly in to sign n take delivery

I’d be interested to fly in if I can pick it up there. Do you have a phone I can reach you through? Thanks for your help!

4 more days left !!

Mani, Is Honda extending the June program through the 4th weekend?

Extended till July 8th !!!

how much due at signing

His first post says monthly payment plus local sales tax which is generally 6-7 percent in FL.

2019 Honda Pilot EXL

I signed for a Honda Pilot EXL 10K miles, 39 months (not from HFS - its from a credit union)

Original MSRP - 40,705
Residual value - 26,051

Dealer cost - 37,293
Selling price - 35,890
Total Cap Cost - 38,063

Paying 415 + DMV ONLY

Question - they offered tire protection and also wear and tear protection - charging 1326 for it

660 for wear and tear protection
550 for tire and rim protection

Does anyone get it - is it advisable to get ? Can I get it cheaper from anywhere else or do I have to get thru them ?

@mani_is_kool - I hear you are the man - please let me know if the above deal is good and if I should proceed (I haven’t taken delivery as yet). I can wait till 8/22 as thats when my lease is up. Please advise if i should wait or go ahead and get this deal.

Not sure when the 2020 cars will come out and if they will have a better promotion then to get rid of 2019 cars.

Does anyone know if the LX has power driver side seating? It seems like it doesn’t but not sure.

No, power seats are in EX and above level