FL Infiniti Lease Buyout

Does your lease agreement include the $300 purchase option fee? If so, that’s going to the lessor.

You should expect to pay a doc fee on the purchase, and among many other things Florida is notorious for being on the upper end for doc fees nationally. Make some calls.

Yes, it does include the $300 purchase option fee. But they’re also adding on a $995 “dealer fee” instead of a Doc fee. Was hoping someone would know of a dealer with a better buyout deal in FL. Thank you for you suggestion. Will definitely keep calling around.

I was just trying to separate the two concepts for clarity. The dealer has no discretion to waive or negotiate what’s in your lease agreement.

Practically speaking, it doesn’t really matter if the dealer calls their fee a doc fee or a dealer fee or a xylophone fee, but that’s the part you can shop around for.

Two demerits for me for ending the previous sentence with a preposition. :-1:

2 Likes

There’s no motivation for them to not charge a fee unless you are financing the purchase through them.

I’d just contact all your local dealers and tell them straight up, dealer with the lowest OTD will handle your buyout.

2 Likes

Try some Nissan dealers too.

1 Like

Ooh I didn’t know I had that option. Will definitely try Nissan. Thanks!

Autonation has at least one Nissan dealership in Pembroke Pines so this might mean any Autonation dealer could potentially buy out an Infiniti or Nissan?

Will look into Autonation. Thank you!

is that true? I can use nissan

Someone I know tried Autonation and they still wouldn’t do it on an Inifniti lease… even the Autonation Infiniti dealership wouldn’t buy back.

Has anyone tried this person?

We can buy out Nissan and Infiniti leases.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Anthony, do you arrange for buy out of Infiniti leases only in specific locations, or across the US?

across the US. We’ll payoff the vehicle, wire you your equity and send a transporter to come pick up the vehicle.

Email me VIN# and miles and as many photos as possible along with odometer and tires so we can do a virtual appraisal.

Thanks

Anthony@dsrleasing.com

Anthony - my Infiniti lease terms end of March. I will likely need to keep it a month or so longer until the new car I ordered is delivered. Do you suggest I extend the lease and then work with a broker / Infiniti / Nissan dealer on a buyout or should I purchase the Infiniti and then sell?

HI.

I can buy your infiniti and give you back equity if any when you’re ready I would suggest looking now for a new vehicle. Especially if you’re considering ordering one. Based on the timeline that you know you’ll be working with, extend your lease if needed.

Just let me know when you can anticipate selling me the car.

If you send me VIN, miles and condition details, I can do an appraisal and pull a payoff and let you know how much equity you have, so you know what you’re working with for a down payment on the next one.

FYI our appraisals are good for a few days, we can always keep checking each week on the market incase it moves a little up or down.

Thanks,

After they were told by Autonation they couldn’t do Infiniti lease buyouts, someone else from Autonation called and said they could. So really… it’s possible…YMMV.

Hi Anthony, how are you able to buy out leases from the manufacturers which don’t allow third party buyouts at the moment?

Feel free to call me at 949-544-1669. Thanks

1 Like

Don’t pay a dealer fee. Contacted Nissan corporate and I was given names of dealers in Fla that charge no fee to process your lease buy back. I used Nissan of Gainesville Fla. the transaction was seemless no games. (Ask for Elijah)

Car is probably purchased out of lease by now.