šŸŠ FL - OCT 2021 NX F-Sport $332+tax, RX350 $439+t and GX $478+t with MSD n Loyalty

FLORIDA RESIDENTS ONLY :tangerine::sun_with_face:
Please read the post in its entirety, specially the last paragraph

2021 Model Deals are here for October !!!

College Grad/Military can be further stacked if applicable. Must qualify under LFS guidelines.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus NX300 F-Sport
MSRP: $41XXX
Monthly Payment: $ 389+ tax OR $362+tax with Loyalty [$359+t with MSD AND $332+t with MSD AND LOYALTY]
Drive-Off Amount: Fees DAS
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: BASE
Residual: 60%
Available Incentives: College Grad / Military $1000 available
Region: FL RESIDENTS ONLY

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus RX350 (Reserve in transit units only 08/13/2020)
MSRP: $46XXX
Monthly Payment: $490+ tax | $462+tax with Loyalty [$437+t with MSD OR $410+tax with MSD & LOYALTY]
Residual: 60%

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Lexus GX (Reserve in transit units only for remainder of Oct)
MSRP: $57XXX
Monthly Payment: $568+ tax OR $544+tax with Loyalty [$503+t with MSD OR $478+tax with MSD & LOYALTY] :fire::fire::fire:
Residual: 63%

Brokerage Fees Applies

For those of you interested in one of my deals, please send me a pm with the following information in the format provided and I will reach out to you in a timely manner.

Name:
Phone number:
Email address:
Model you are interested in and have you already test driven it
Month you need to sign a deal:
Existing Lease Brand and Maturity Date:

Thank you !

7 Likes

Any MSD options? How about for the RX 3 row version?

Options on the nx?

Not needed as the MF is pretty low. Yes I can get you a great deal on any other models or trims, once you sign up for my service. Also, replied to your PM Thanks

Base model with one or 2 accessories. Really depends on whichever color and unit comes your way.

Hi, Iā€™m interested in the Rx350 with 10k miles. Please PM me.

How much more for a f-sport? And how much more for 27 months?

Dont have any built deal on those terms and trim, but if you want to pay retainer, I can get a deal built for you.

Replying to PM.

MSDs would still lower the payment. I am working on an NX deal in LA for a family member. MSDs lowered the payment $18 per month with only around 1600 in MSDs. So 12% annual risk free return.

1 Like

Correct. I mistook for IS300.

True, IS is amazingly low.

Anything similar in pricing for the ES?

No Sir. Any models and trims which are not shown, can still be built once you sign up with me. Thanks

IS300 units are sold out for now.

1 Like

Hi looking for a RX450 450H

Replied to your PM.

Dont see any reply :frowning:

Sorry was having issues with messages. I have replied to your pm. Please see if it shows and if it doesnt, just message here and let me know. Thanks

Numbers updated for June !