FL BMW 11%+ off with Lease Loyalty May Program. No Broker Fees! Over a decade of deals

:fire::fire::fire:Bringing the heat to Florida for over a decade with deals on any BMW. ///M included :fire::fire::fire:

NO BROKER FEES. Dealer direct. No $500-$700 FL doc fees.

Base X5 40 sDrive. MSDs and loyalty, 6% tax included Don’t forget to subtract $750 from drive off total for Loyalty! Through 6/1!

X7 40i with Executive Package MSDs and loyalty. NO BROKER FEE!! ** Don’t forget to subtract $1250 from drive off total for Loyalty! Through 6/1! Payment is pre-tax.

M4 CS :fire::fire::fire:MSDs and Loyalty. Best deal in the country! NO BROKER FEE!! Don’t forget to subtract $500 from the drive off total for Loyalty! Through 6/1! Payment is pre-tax.

LOADED M340i RWD Sedan MSDs and Loyalty. NO BROKER FEE!!** Don’t forget to subtract $500 from the drive off total for Loyalty! Through 6/1! Payment is pre-tax.

Delivered
F80 M3 ZCP 6-Speed Individual in Daytona Violet :smiling_imp:

Many repeat clients
Lime Rock Grey F80 M3 CS & Glacier Silver G12 LCI 740i

Cars & Coffee Customer Appreciation Event Miami

Submit your build code and $ave

Performance Center Delivery and while it lasts, European Delivery. Final Reservations being accepted for Munich deliveries through September 2020. I’ll get you a model year 2021 model. LCI for M5!!

The best M4 CS deal in the country :us:

European Delivery Sunset. Book now for a BMW delivery experience the way it was always meant to be.

1 Like

Hello, looking for M5 or M4
Lease 36 month
MSPR?
Please let me know if you have any deals

This is 2 years old

1 Like

The listing also belongs to a former (and banned) vendor.

1 Like