๐ŸŠ AUG '21 - FL ACURA PENDING June Update Please Be Patient

Same numbers for this month for now.

08/18 Numbers updated for CRV and also added deal for Honda Odyssey EXL minivan.

1 Like

I feel like itโ€™s still high for an Accord, no? My last one was a few years back at $299 including St Lucie (6.5% tax) for an EXL V6, 12k/mi, 36mo, sign and drive $0 down.

Whatโ€™s the best you can get on an EX-L 2.0T?

Wish I had a time machine

1 Like

is the odyssey available to be registered in ny if i fly down to pick up the vehicle?

A post was merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thank you @amco818 for the kind words. May the family enjoy it in the best of health ! And yes ready for the next one !

Are these deals available in Michigan?
Thanks

Sorry only Florida

Interested in the Odyssey deal. How do I get more details and where in FL?

Sending you a PM.

Hey Mani, I will travel to Florida to get a deal done.

Got anything on Ridgeline RTL-T?

34 posts were merged into an existing topic: `mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Hello mani, can you get a civic type r?

If you have a realistic peice expectation, I probably can. Please pm me for further information. Thanks

Hi. Do you do negative equity trades? I was thinking of trading in my 18 Rogue for a CR-V EX and adding on a Civic Sport or EX (although we would love a Accord but itโ€™s probably out of our price range). We need an additional vehicle and I was trying to lower my current Rogue payment to justify adding an additional vehicle.
Basically trade my Rogue for two vehicle deal, but the Rogue has a little bit of negative equity.

Im sorry but negative trade ins usually never end up good. I have always had people back out of deals last minute just because after rolling in their negative on to my lease deals, the payment becomes very high :man_shrugging:
Best bet is to sell it off to camax, vroom or carvana.

Itโ€™s only about 3.5k negative. I do realize that payment would be higher than posted.

Please pm me to discuss. Thanks

Thanks @mani_is_kool, for helping me secure my accord sport lease. I was at the dealer less than 45 min. 100% recommended :+1:

1 Like