First Time Using A Broker, Read this first!

I started this Journey back in January because my lease was coming to end. I spent two months trying to negotiate, run numbers and talk with Dealers in and out of my state. It was miserable, my husband was over it, I was over it and we just couldn’t find any Jeep that wasn’t severely over Sticker Price. I was even willing to drive 18 hours to get a car. I than Came across Lease Hacker and there was so much information that I finally felt like I wasn’t alone and I wasn’t the only one Feeling like this. In my research I came across Mark @DistrictCars and he was amazing. I never used a broker before so I was super concerned with how this works. I think mostly because I had not met one honest dealer in my life and this was new to me, But Mark was great he answered all my questions which with all fairness I had a lot and he never made me feel like I was stupid for not knowing all this.!!! I finally I was able to sit back and let him help me with all the numbers and I was able to relax. My husband called him a god send.
My Jeep is in route to be at the dealership next week. Maria at dealership that is my point of contact there has also been amazing and has answered all my questions and has kept me updated with my jeeps progress. I really wanted people to know that might be new to this that you don’t have to be concerned and if your in the market for a new jeep you cant go wrong with @DistrictCars. Mark is amazing!
I will update you guys next week after my Jeep comes in!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: DistrictLeases Reviews - DC, NY, NJ, MD, VA + Nationwide Shipping