First time Leaser questions

I would likely trade it in and get something new after 2 or 3 years once the OEM warranty ends…if anything ive said sounds stupid, i apologize this will be my first car purchase and ive done alot of research on sites like this and similar ones but cant seem to decide what my best option is. Leasing seems to be my best option and so im just looking for some feedback and advice from others who may be more experienced than I am. thanks for everyone’s advice

You don’t have to trade in after just 2-3 years, if the warranty is the main reason. OEM warranties can be extended out to 6-10 total years depending on brand.

1 Like

There is nothing in that range right now, aside from certain Nissan. Or maybe a Tacoma (but I don’t think they’re going for that low right now).

Toyota and Mazdas and some Honda tend to be quite reliable and would be cars that would relatively safe to own and maintain out of warranty. And, as mentioned above, you can always get an extended warranty.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.