šŸ”„ šŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal šŸ”„ šŸ”„

What is the MSRP? You have to compare apples to apples. What are the options on the LT?

Your total payment works out $12,916.

MSRP is the same as SoCal maybe a few $s +/- and I am pretty sure that Iā€™m comparing apples to apples.
My motive was to raise awareness within the forum. ā€œNet 0 downpayment after rebatesā€ is a little misleading.
Total payment between SoCal and NorCal (Quote from Phil) is ~4K.

If you are putting down 3700 but you get that back over the following few months via the rebates then you are effectively zero down. The total cost of the lease is then your monthly paymentsā€¦so 256 X 36 =$9,216

Exactly. Total lease cost is what matters in the end.

There is a big difference between $9216 and $4,370.80 (OP) and ~$6278 (SoCal from Chevysalesgirl).

I also think prices are significantly up. You can possibly get close to $8K total lease cost but its still way off what was being offered in October.

I got the bolt late Oct. Didnā€™t get as good a deal as OP but Iā€™m very happy with what I got. Already drove 3000 miles :slight_smile:
I did $9200 with one pay, 36 mo, 15k per year, LT. Already received $700 Costco gift card and $500 PGE rebate. The cvrp rebate $2500 is approved. So my effective cost is $9200 - $500 - $700 -$2500 is $5500 which is about $153 a month.
I personally donā€™t like this concept of zero down after rebate and say you are only paying $250 a month. Itā€™s a scamā€¦ Period

Glad to know that you are enjoying your Bolt. If you are in NorCal, can you please let me know who you worked with?

Total lease cost is what you pay GM and should include everything from DMV fees, any down payments, all applicable taxes, interest and monthly payments. Only this will be true apples to apples.

It should not include after that fact rebates provided by utility, city/state govts and Costco. Different people are eligible for differing amount of after the fact rebates. The dealers and GM have no influence or control over after the fact rebates. Neither does the buyer. It all depends on where you live, your income level and affiliations (e.g. Costco).

8070 number was a few months ago.
will be hard, correction next to impossible to get that now in N Cal.
best bet is to work w some in So calā€¦even then not likely
good luck

Costco ends jan 2ā€¦todayā€¦

Same here. Got my LT w/ 2 packages, 15k, for $9800 mid Nov. Love it, even though I had an accident with it which set me back $500 in deductible and who knows what in insurance premium in the future.

I still think the car is not very responsive with brakes in D mode. There is a lot complaints with the brake systems:

BTW, does Bolt have ABS system? Iā€™m wondering how would it respond on wet surfaces. (Since i got the car, I donā€™t remember I drove it in rain here in NorCal)

Totally agree. 100%. End of Oct, price was $8000-$9000 WITHOUT any rebates. Now price is $12000-$13000 WITHOUT any rebates. Thereā€™s your apples to apples comparison without any rebatesā€¦

Momentum Chevy, San Jose. But for many ppl, it didnā€™t work out even in early Novā€¦send me email, Iā€™ll send out contact info of the dealer I worked withā€¦swiftsmile at Gmail

just got below email

Went this past weekend during NYE --probably a bad time to go because agents were saying there is a last min rush for folks to buy to get the 2017 rebates.

Both Momentum Chevrolet and Capitol Chevrolet quoted ~$12,000+ (even up to ~$14,000+) for an LT: 36mo/one-pay/12K/fast charging/costco/no current lease/base color. MSRP was like $38,000-$39,000, as I recall.

Momentum - Agent named Taryn opened at $14,000+, but went down to just over $12,000. She says the banks clamped down on their $8,000-$9,000 deals recently.

Capitol Chevrolet - Didnā€™t catch his name, but he said it would run me about $12,000+. Said that everything changed recently because rebates went away and theyā€™ve been selling out regardless.

Safe to say Iā€™ll be waitingā€¦

I emailed these guys a half dozen times over the last 7 days or so. No replies, then bogus one-line replies, finally culminating with ā€œI am actually in the store today if you would like to come in this is the last day you can get one of these vehicles. Itā€™s time to come inā€

I told them Iā€™m shopping from southern california, ready to buy, could be there in a few days to pick it up, and they just werenā€™t interested I guess. SMH. Wonā€™t be recommending them.

Now Iā€™m just waiting for chevygirl to get new inventory.

1 Like

Did you see her post from 3 hours ago??

I didnā€™t see it. Thanks. I emailed her also just 7 days ago and she said she was sold out completely. Maybe she didnā€™t have any more premiers with the confidence and bose packages.

I had a very similar experience with Dublin Chevrolet. Multiple emails (and even a phone convo) from me being super clear about exactly what Iā€™m looking for, email replies back that donā€™t make sense, wonā€™t give me any quotes, but continually telling me the car is available if I want it and to reach out.

Why do you people keep emailing the general store emails when you have 2 salespeople on here (@chevysalesgirl in SoCal and @ChevyPhil in NorCal) that seem to be very responsive and give detailed numbers upfront? If anything, shop other stores and if they have better deals, PM these 2 to see if they will match or beat those deals.

2 Likes

All these guys had people lined up in their dealerships who were willing to pay $350-400 per month on Bolt leases. People were signing contracts even before the cars hit the lot. Why would they want to talk to folks like us who were looking for $121 monthly leasesā€¦ lol :slight_smile: