🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

A co worker of my tried to get the same deal I had last week and was told the same. GM is pulling back on incentives in December. This is in the bay area. I told him to get on the wagon last weekend…

If this is true, time to bail out on Bolt. It does not make sense to buy at this price. May be checkout i3 REX around similar or less cost.

Do you know how much the lease incentives have been pulled back? Based off the quotes you gave, they were pulled back A LOT.

Socal girl thread says it went down to $3700ish

Could not find any bolts in the bay area. Got the following lease deal on 2017 Volt yesterday.

2017 Volt LT, leather, bose, and heated seats
36 months, 15 per month.
$0 Down, 0 drive off
$289.00 per month

One pay
$8900
-$1500 state rebate
-$700 costco
-$600 SMUD

= 6100 . That is net $170 per month.

The social girl thread numbers for the Bolt are higher but not even close to the ones I was offered in the Bay Area. Understand supply-demand dynamics but a 40-50% increase in few days seems gouging.

Which dealer did you work with? I’m looking for a Volt right now.

I’m the “other guy”, I think.

Marci was a delight to work with. Everything was via text. She even sought out the Bolt I wanted from another dealer (bc I wanted the white stickers for carpooling already on the car). Maybe it was just good timing, but I was pretty happy with the one pay 9.4k price for the 12,000/year, Bolt Premier with every option.

Roseville,CA (in Roseville automall)

1 Like

Those lease deals are long gone. I was on her list for awhile and the incentives to get what you paid are no longer there.

Hi,
Would you mind sharing your lease paperwork? I’m about to purchase the same car myself

a137 please see the DM I sent you.

dm?
why?
why not just post here?
like countless others have done (including me)
so someone else might benefit as well.

1 Like

Contacts at Penske Chevrolet in Cerritos (SoCal)

Bussey Ellis (try him first)
email: bellis@socalpenske.com

Leah Sneed
email: lsneed@socalpenske.com

1 Like

Would you mind sharing the sales rep contact info?
Did you take any extended warranty?
If not, do you have any idea how much we can pay?

You didn’t look hard enough @sk76 :wink: I found one in Tracy and closed on it yesterday. Here are the rough numbers from Jenna @ Tracy Chevrolet 925.922.0919: 36mo/15k $219/m with current lease and $2500 drive off - not the best but better than Watsonville Chevy who was trying to position a 0.00188 money factor which is almost double what Tracy Chevy is doing. You’re better to look on the outskirts of the Bay Area since the guys like Momentum in the South Bay have too much demand and their terms are in their favor.

contacts good.
but i think poster wanted lease paper work,
similar to what is on the first post.
similar to what i posted on ~oct 24 for my one pay ~8050

again…posted oct 24…

bolt222

1 Like

Daniel +1 (209) 351-3426
I did not take any extended warranty . Car comes with free 2 year maintenance and I didn’t think I needed extended warranty. I leased 2014 volt for 3 years and no complaints

MF hasn’t gone up but the incentives have gone down. I have quotes from dealers in Nov as well as Dec. if there is difference, the dealer may be marking up the the MF. I had one dealer quote me higher MF in Nov (before credit check). So it depends on the dealer and the sales guy you are working with. I found most sales guys are fairly consistent in terms of MF, discounts and rebates available. A few are not. The guy that takes the cake is from Folsom who wasn’t willing to go below the MSRP!

Dec incentives include GM employee price which is better that GM Supplier price through Costco. The rebates have been reduced by $1000 compared to Nov as far as I can tell. Therefore your best bet is to work with dealer who will offer the dealer cash to lower the sale price beyond GM employee pricing discount which is available for all the GM cars till Jan-2.

With only a few Bolts trickling in, leaves very little motivation for the dealerships to offer dealer cash. Every Bolt tgot sold/leased within few hours in last 8 days. I have been talking to Bay Area dealer within 100 miles radius everyday since last week. The premiers are really tough to find. I think since Nov 26 there have been only four premiers fully loaded (which were not pre/ordered or spoken for via deposits), delivered all over the Bay Area. Another four premiers without the confidence package 2. More are expected after 10th I think.

Can you share the quotes? Am in constant touch with the dealer who gave the quotes to me (at the start of this thread), and the dealer is adamant that customers are signing with these new numbers. Bolts are beginning to show up in the parking lots across Bay Area dealers.

BTW, separately can someone confirm if the $7500 federal tax credit is only for buying (and not leasing the Bolt)? Thanks.