🔥 🔥 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal 🔥 🔥

The only thing negotiable is sale price.

I got 2 at Criswell and 1 at Sport. Sport is the one I got for 7185 because it has no fast charge and no packages (fast charge is not very useful in MD). With the Sport deal they gave me 6350 in rebates - which is weird because I was only expecting 4350 or 4850. Not sure where they shook this 2k from.

Most likely Flex Cash

wow…if i added that correctly…thats 3 bolt…
did u get your toaster a bolt too?

My understanding is that in MD, you only get back the tax portion. In your case, it is $2147, not the full $3000. Correct me if I am wrong. Either way, it is a great deal. Do you have the sales person name/contact at Sport Chevy? Thanks.

Can you give a full breakdown with the template? Want to use it to shop around here.

Thanks!

One of the bolt does not have fast charge. So he can leave one at home to charge and drive the other one and then swap. For that price, why not? He is the BOLT king

Excise tax rebate amaount is a bit of an unknown. I’ve got ev rebates previously and it was always higher than 6% of the car price. I think I saw the dealer write $3300 for the excise amount paid when they filled in the refund paperwork. Maybe they include registration and other fees? Not sure.

Haha 3 siblings all got one. I previously had 3 Chevy spark evs. I mean if they’re giving these things away why not?

heres a lease worksheet on one of the bolts i leased. this deal was for 15k miles (hence lower residual value). it has the comfort, drivers confidence and fast charge options. the one-pay is listed as $8723 but they gave me 1 monthly payment free bringing the total to $8481. The deal includes $500 existing lease holder discount which was rolled into the selling price - not listed in the rebates section. This is in MD which taxes 6% on entire cost of vehicle. PM me for dealer name however I am told they no longer have any LTs.

1 Like

I have a solid contact at Quality Escondido if anyone is still looking. The numbers are good.

Rick, Can you post or message me the numbers? I have two friends looking for a bolt. Thanks in advance.

With Costco and current lease

One pay

LT $8067/10k
Premier $10,810

Mine has both comfort & confidence pkg’s
$8464/12k

She gave me a pretty good deal on both packages.
Can’t guarantee she can repeat this deal but should be able to hit the $8k number for base only. Also, not sure of current inventory and what will happen with lease deals come Dec. 1st.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll pass this on

Can you PM me the contact info? Thanks.

Can you please PM me your Quality Chevrolet contact as well? The vote this morning pushed me over the fence on getting one.

Sorry, Tesla. :frowning:

New here, apologize if this is common knowledbe stuff. Are those one pay prices out the door, i.e. write a check for $10,810 and have your premier for three years? Thanks.

I’m in the market for a Bolt in Southern California, San Diego but willing to drive a bit if necessary. It sounds like there are reps/salespeople on this forum, if any would like to speak I’d be interested. Thanks.

u r in luck.
so cal has best deals for bolt…better than nor cal.

i understand u are new here…but do ur research…read these threads…know what u can expect…be prepared.

to answer ur 1st question…
.yes…1-pay.and that is it
…write a check …
(but better u can put it on your best credit card [i have a cc that gives me 2% cash back on all purchases]… thats all

1 Like

Yes

Lori

5 left in stock