đŸ”„ đŸ”„ 2017 Chevy Bolt $270/mo, or Net $121 after incentives and 1-pay - Nor Cal đŸ”„ đŸ”„

Just closed the deal on my white Bolt premier, fully loaded, 12/36 for $10,200 from weseloh Chevrolet. I had put a deposit down last week for this car and it finally arrived this morning. Also added xs wear and tear for $456 more. But I was told they won’t be doing these deals anymore. Was also told that they wouldn’t be leasing bolts starting December for the foreseeable future.

Nice deal David!

Hard to believe that they will not be leasing bolt anymore. I am pretty sure that majority of Bolt sales are lease sales. So stopping lease will be stupidity but having rumors of it is a smart marketing tactic given one month left for 2017. And if they really stop leasing, I will be out of Bolt market for sure. :smiley:

I am sure it is false rumor. With >4000 2017 Bolts still in inventory, stopping lease means very steep discount to sale these in 1 month. In North Cal, Momentum has >220 (most are in transit), Fremont has >100 (most are in transit). And lots of them are Premium. Smart marketing tactic can turn to a dumb move pretty fast.

Did you see any other colors in stock?

They had no more in inventory. 6 in transit, but 3 had deposits on them. He also said they’re not taking any more deposits for Bolts.

Have been following this thread for a few days. I visited all the bay area dealers since Friday evening. None of them have any Bolts left. Only one dealer was willing to take a refundable deposit (but the car doesn’t have all features I am looking for). One other dealer has cars in transit which he expects to be here by Wed and willing to sign a deal now. A third dealer says they have 100+ cars expected. They were expecting some starting to come in on the weekend. When I checked few minutes back, they still didn’t had any. Some dealers don’t expect any Bolts for another 7 to 15 days. Each is different and suddenly this car seems to be in short supply in the bay area.

For those who got the best deal was your score greater than 700? Mine isn’t. I am wondering if the score less than 700 can still get these deals. Do all dealers and GM use transunion to pull the score? Another non-Chevy dealership pulled up my score a couple months back from transunion and then last night I had a chevy dealer pull it up. There was difference of over 20 points (negative diff) don’t nothing has changed in credit history. That by itself is a black box.

I was quoted APR of about 2.44% which is average nationally for Chevy. The lowest is 1.8% I believe (MF = .007x).

For a Bolt premier with confidence two package and DCFC, base color, I am getting quotes of about $380 (inc taxes) and zero down. What would be a good deal with zero down?

I didn’t hear from any dealers that they will stop leasing in Dec. At least two to three dealerships are expecting 100+ cars each in Dec.

Thanks.

Just picked up another Bolt, this one a base LT in MD. One-pay is $7185 - 3k MD rebate - 700 costco - $50 credit card rewards for charging $5k (- $100 true car maybe?). 12k/3YR. Seeing as though 2k was tax alone I figured it was a great deal.

~$3350 all in For 36 months. Under $100!

One of the guys i sent over had a avg Fico score of 660and got this deal. It just depends on what else is on your credit profile and if your income supports it probably.

Thanks. My income profile is very good. I had no problems getting tier 1 deal leasing deals two months back from non-GM.

I was surprised that the score fail by 22 points without anything happening since two months. I was expecting it to be up. Fico is at 699 currently but I am not sure what scoring model GM is using to pull the score that is making is almost 50 lower than the FICO.

The best quote I have for fully loaded premier with zero down is 380 incl taxes. What would be good figure to aim for? 340?

The residual is marked as 59, I can certain negotiate it to be 60. What does rebates ($4350) in the worksheet mean? I understand the MSRP ($43510) and sale price ($40010). Is rebate a portion of $7500 federal credit applied by GM to the lease? i am assuming that any PGE, Costco and CCVRP rebates are post sale that the GM is not part of.

I heard the same when I picked up my car on Friday. What I would say is the impression I got was that they no longer need to be pushing deals like this because of low stock. Once the stock levels come back up, I’m sure the deal will be back on. The thing to watch out for is what is happening in Congress. If they take away the federal rebate, these cars will be sitting on the lot like dead weights and the sales staff all know about it. Pay attention to the news. For those that are waiting for stock, I would go in as soon as they have some in stock. I think deals can still be had, but they won’t be handing them out. I had to work my deal a bit to get what I wanted.

1 Like

Another thing, I got a call from Costco today. Apparently, I did not qualify for the $700 costco rebate as I had just joined executive membership last week. You need to be a member since October 3, 2017 when they started the program. I then asked if I could use my wife’s membership and they said ok so I did get it in the end. My wife was busy so couldn’t put my name on the household membership, but we did that day and boom, $700. For those of you who want the costco rebate, just make sure your paper work is in order before.

Costco called me today because when I signed up for the registration, I didn’t fill in my Costco member. Reason been, I wanted to upgrade my membership to executive, which I did on Friday. I am member for 15+ years.

I got confirmation from Costco saying I am eligible for $700.00

If I finish deal in 2017 and apply for rebate in 2018, would they consider my 2017 tax returns to determine eligibility? Per 2016 returns I won’t be eligible. With 2017 I might just make it.

Yes, they will use your 2017 returns. Note that they can’t guarantee that it will continue into next year, but the said “it is extremely likely” that it will continue.

Edit: they also mentioned that you’ll need to wait till April for the IRS blah blah blah to be ready.
*I’m doing the same thing with my bolt.

Residuals are not negotiable. Also, if you are leasing, you don’t apply for the federal rebate as you are not the owner.

Too bad I can’t wait any longer. My current lease is up this Saturday :frowning:
Is volt a good alternative? Not a lot of people mention Volt anymore.

One pay of 7185 is just an incredible deal. The other rebates are just the icing in the cake that make the $99 lease possible!! Well played.

I am aware of federal. My reference was to California state.

That’s an incredible deal. I am looking to lease in MD. Can you share dealer info?

What are the negotiables - money factor and sale price? Any other parameters?