Finish Line Auto Sales & Leasing - Socal Broker / Jack

Hello Lease Hackr Community,

My name Is jack Owner & operator of Finish Line Auto in Southern California. We are Licensed and Bonded. We have had the opportunity to help many fellow hackrs in this community with great deals through our many partnerships with Dealers across California, and we look forward to helping many more! We partner with BMW, Mercedes Benz, Lexus, Infiniti, VW, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, Ford, Chevy, GMC, Hyundai, and many more!!! Though we would love to help clients nationwide, we currently only can only do Mercedes Benz Deals out of state, on exception basis. All other brands can only be done IN California. Lastly we ask for our clients to please let us know in advance if we are working with a trade-in, and to not send links of cars already dealt with a dealership individually. We have a network of different dealerships we work with, and we have no intentions of undercutting a dealership especially, if rate already provided by one. Lastly we are very motivated to broker great deals for our clients, by sending us a lease structure before hand will make process much faster.

As always, we are looking to grow, improve, and most importantly help our clients to save money using through our brokerage. If there is anything we can do to upgrade or improve our services for the community, please feel free to leave us a review or suggestion. If we have helped you in the past, we appreciate your business, and we hope your review reflects the great service we provided, and to those who we may help in the future we thank you for the opportunity!

Thank you all,
Jack

818-452-5661
finishlineauto@hotmail.com

About us

At Finish Line Auto, whether your next automobile purchase is new, used, financed, or leased we have resources available throughout Southern California that makes it easy for our clients to shop for their next car purchase! Our relationship managers also work very closely with our clients to tailor a plan specific to our client’s needs and budget. Our motto is that we will not broker the vehicle unless you are absolutely in love with the vehicle, most of all we will not compromise our integrity and reputation to earn a few extra dollars. Instead we take pride on the customer service we provide, and we hope to earn the long-lasting relationship of your family, friends, and associates through our impeccable service, and experience.

2 Likes

Jack recently helped my in-laws get a great deal on a BMW X5. We hit a couple glitches because of the COVID19 chaos but Jack addressed the issues as best as he can. It’s not how you start the process but more so on the way you finish. Ultimately. he delivered on his promise and got the in-laws a car they love. He personally delivered the vehicle and even got them a small thank you gift!

As a side note, I had contacted a couple other brokers on LH. Jack not only had the best price at the time, he was the fastest to respond. The vehicle we leased wasn’t listed on his page initially. He was very responsive and worked with us to find the car color/combo we desired. Ultimately, he was able to get more incentives for the vehicle of choice and passed the savings down to us. A pleasure to do business with.

Joe,

We are lucky to have great clients like your self who go above and beyond to help family members get the best deal available. Thank you for spreading the word about us, and we look forward to doing many more cars together. Please send well wishes to the in-laws, and I hope they are enjoying that gorgeous x5!

Thanks again,
Jack

Jack hooked us up with the 2020 Infiniti QX50 last month, lease price is very very decent even without qualifying any incentives. (First time Infiniti owner)

We got exactly what my father-in-law wanted in spec, blue exterior, wheat interior with giant panoramic roof.

He loves it so far and it rides pretty comfortably.

The whole process can’t be easier, filled out credit application and waited for approval. First time using broker and Jack saved us a lot of time, and it was no hassle at all.

It only took less than 48 hours to initiate the deal, find the right vehicle, and get the car delivered right at the front door.

Definitely recommend anyone who doesn’t want to spend time to only get headache from talking to dealerships.

Took some time to get to posy this review, but at least I made it :sunglasses:

Thanks again Jack, I will reach out again if I need another vehicle for the family.

1 Like