[Finance] 2023 Tesla Model X

There is no way you truly believe the posted deal on this car is 27.5% off effective.

I’ve spent the last month and a half trying to locate a base model to procure before EOY to at least get the 80% S179 and qualify the $7,500 in this tax year.

Tesla reps are of no help, as usual…

I may just settle on a more expensive one to not lose the 20% in tax shelter that drops off next year since already borderline on the $7,500 for this year.

2 Likes

Here’s one in Glendale, AZ for $76k (before reg/fees). It’s a long term demo so it’ll be complete dump. But it’s for sale.

https://www.tesla.com/mx/order/7SAX218_7f2b0284b7b708d9a9efa7abdf8ddd16?titleStatus=new&redirect=no#overview

Can’t transfer FUSC to demos. :neutral_face:

Man why in the $*^) am I brokering your deals? Haha.

Here’s one in —Redacted— that is not-a-demo. Available just under the magical IRS cutoff for tax shenanigans.

Please take that down. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nahhhh, you have to race to the finish line. It’s like one of those ridiculous cheap posts you make in your marketplace for bargain X3, X5, and X7 that I’m always like “wtf Texas is so cheap”

I already sniped

1 Like

Mirai + Model X for $79.9k = dream garage

Next time, I’ll learn from this and pitch to my wife on potential gas savings + tax savings + potential Turo rental ROI + driving for Uber ROI as discounts to take into account making the car effectively cost negative.

Don’t forget the Subaru Solterra has free ski lift tickets.

2 Likes

Activities to do while it charges from 80-90% :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Tesla has pretty strict registration restrictions on new inventory, you can’t just grab one from any state anymore.

1 Like

Sucks. I’d pay cross country shipping to close this before EOY on one of these fabled base units to stack the tax savings.

What you need is a NJ LLC (and better timing). Might as well include sales tax exclusion in the discount!

2 Likes

So I can put that link back up for the magical $79.9k Model X? Maybe someone has a LLC in the state it’s available for sale in heh.

1 Like

I saw that one, but it showed up as “sold” on the API pull. Interesting you can go through to the checkout flow. Like it doesn’t show up on Tesla’s website, but the one I had linked (before redacting to see if IAC can nab it) was on their site.

That unit just sold… Was active when I posted it. If only you could get notifications from a discord server.

1 Like

Probably sniped by @djrabbi . He just says he doesn’t want a Tesla, but now that he knows about the tax savings he’ll probably take a picture of it in front of his brown-grass-lawn soon.

2 Likes

Alright then, the other one is going back up… IAC had enough of a head start.

https://www.tesla.com/mx/order/7SAX218_1198709a8dc2c94331c4ab3795428bdd?