Feeler Lease Transfer: 2022 BMW X5 xDrive40i, $997/mo for 24 months, $0 DAS (M-Sport, Black/Black/Black, etc)

2022 BMW X5 xDrive40i
M-Sport with Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Vernasca Leather / Jet Black 742M Wheels

MSRP: $72,045
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $997
Cash due: $0

Current mileage: 17,200
Maturity mileage: 30,004
Effective miles per month: 1066
Maturity date: 2/07/25

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 paid by buyer
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): ???

Vehicle condition:
Near mint condition, covered storage, wheels have no curb rash. Meticulously maintained and periodically detailed.

Packages:
M-Sport
Extended shadowline trim
742M wheels Jet Black 22"
Climate Comfort
Parking Assist
Added front window tint that match factory rear

Story:
Looking as a feeler because found out we have a baby on the way and are considering jumping up to an X7. Car is in great condition and has had zero issues!

Photos:

1 Like

Someone on SAL will probably jump on it. It’s a bit too high for the crowd here.

2 Likes

@cezar9
Thank you for the feedback

I’m interested and in LA

Hey @Ktebo514 just DM’d you.

How big do you expect your baby to be at birth and by the end of the lease? :thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

26 Likes

If 4-5 adults fit comfortably in an X5 I can assure you 2 adults and a small child will be fine, save your money if this is the real and only reason.

2 Likes

Wait for “we also drive parents and the trunk is not big enough for a stroller and 20 bags of diapers and 5 bags of toys”.

7 Likes

If you are also considering a labradoodle you might consider the LWB version.

6 Likes

My personal opinion… I didn’t think the X7 was that much bigger. In fact, I felt like it drove like a boat somehow… not the typical X5/bmw driving experience. Definitely luxurious and (slightly more) spacious but we only kept ours for a year. YMMV

3 Likes

Perhaps with twins I’d upgrade to an X7 from a X5 for the captains chairs.

That being said, I really wanna see an X7 50e as an option.

1 Like

How does one access the third row when two RF seats are installed in the second row and within touching distance of the front seatbacks?

You never know, but there are siblings to lug around as well!

I could always use the extra length.

Going to opt for the Amphibious Pro package with deployable propeller.

Well I wouldn’t put anyone older than a small child in the third row anyway, they can climb in through the tailgate. :grin:

This is one my seven year old’s favorite activities, climbing in the X7’s third row via tailgate.

1 Like

Resurrecting this thread, 2 car seats is tight in the X5 (for the passenger) and we like to go on road trips. Looking to get into a tank (Suburban, Denali, Escalade, maybe Defender L, Grand Wagoneer L).

Current mileage: 17,200 miles
Remaining mileage 12,800 miles
Quick maths: 1066 miles/mo
Months remaining: ~12.5 months
Asking: $0
Lease transfer fee: BMWFS $500 paid by buyer
Monthly: $997/mo pre-tax
Text: Bold

2 Likes

I agree with this. Even X7 is tight to be honest. We got a grand Wagoneer and tons more room and you can get into third row without un doing the car seat completely.

2 Likes

Get a minivan, dude. It’s so much easier to deal with small children and their stuff in one.

2 Likes

Yup! I wish one of the Germans made a minivan with a big engine lol

1 Like

Maybe VW will bring back the Routan and throw a diesel in it lolol

1 Like