PENDING - Transfer - 2019 BMW i3 REX -$225/month - 10 months/16k Miles Remaining

Considering transferring my i3. It is white and black with Technology, Tera, driver assistance, and Harmon Kardon stereo. Interior is dark brown leather. It is in wonderful shape - no issues.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW BMW i3 REX

MSRP: $55,545
Monthly payment (including tax): $225
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $225

Current mileage: ~3800
Maturity mileage: 20,000
Effective miles per month: 1620
Maturity date: September 2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMWFS
Transfer fee: $500 (I am willing to consider splitting this upon successful completion of the transfer).
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): WA Only for now.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent - no runs, hits, or errors.

NOTE: Due to COVID, I’m not going to be able to offer test drives. Happy to do a facetime walk around of the car inside and out, however.

4 Likes

Awesome. This should go quick. GLWS

1 Like

Hi all - primarily interested in local transactions, at least for now - I’ve updated my post.

Hi I am interested and in seattle as well…please let me know if you are ready for transfer

Decided not to transfer at this time.

Re-opening as I am looking at another vehicle. Updated original post, feel free to PM me with any questions.

if you’d be willing to transfer to California, I’d be interested.

I think what makes this a slightly tougher transfer is that between the $500 transfer fee and $300 disposition fee it effectively makes the monthly $300/mo which is kind of a lot for an i3. Still a solid deal for someone who really does need something very short-term!

1 Like

I’m open to it, but shipping or pickup is at your expense.

Yup. And I’m happy to hold onto it if no one is interested. It’s a low friction low time commitment way to try out an EV.

Also these deals in the PNW were much fewer and farther between as we had no state incentives like you found in SoCal and other regions. If you can find ones cheaper up here would love to see (truly).

This would also be an excellent candidate for someone who wants loyalty on a new BMW model soon. They would get loyalty and be able to waive the dispo fee.

1 Like

I am willing to entertain splitting the transfer fee upon successful completion of the transfer, if that makes a difference to anyone here.

Folks, I can’t even believe I need to post this, but I’ve now had a handful of inquiries asking for the same thing…

I am only interested in a complete transfer through BMWFS. I will not let you make a lump sum of payments, pay me monthly, etc and keep the car in my name. Even if BMW allowed this (which they don’t), I still wouldn’t do it.

I understand that everyone has circumstances that are beyond their control - if you can’t be approved by and do the transfer through BMW (or don’t want to), then I suggest you rent a car through Hertz or buy something cheap.

Happy Friday!

6 Likes

Have any photos of the car?

Sure I can post some current photos when I’m home. I also have several walk around videos for interested parties that PM me.

1 Like

Swap pending!