Feedback please - 2019 Infiniti Q60 3.0T Luxe AWD

Hi, doing a search I didn’t run across any recent posts on lease deals on a 2019 Q60 Luxe AWD. Please evaluate this recent quote I received. Leasehacker score of 7.8 years. Thank you.

State: Illinois
MSRP: 51825
Selling Price: 44981 (includes $2650 incentives/$4194 discount)
Months/Miles: 39/10K
Residual: 24358 (47%)
MF: .00024
MSD: None
Summer Bonus: $1000 (applied as cap reduction)
Down Payment: None
Drive Off: 1037 (Tax, Title, 1st mo pmt, etc)
Doc Fee: 179.81

Monthly Payment: 581.39

I was referred to this dealer by a friend who works at a Honda dealer. I countered with a sale price of 42956 (15% off with incentives) to see how willing the dealer is to negotiate, but they came back with “that they would never let a referral client leave with an additional $2,500 profit. They are under invoice cost as it is.” Thoughts?

Thanks for the feedback.

Any challengers willing to take this topic on? :slight_smile:

I feel like 7.8 leasehackr score is average and the residual % is killing this deal. One update, there’s no tax in the Drive Off, that would be rolled in. Tax at 8%

Thanks.

Responding to my own threads and limited information on deals on the web are telling me the Q60 does not have aggressive leasing deals. Was able to squeeze another $406 out of the selling price, bringing pmt down to 570 (includes tax) no money down.

Does infiniti do MSDs? Lease calculator says 9 max, but since the MF is so low, anything over 3 MSDs adds no value. That would put the lease around $552/month, with $1800 MSDs. 8.1 hacker score. But i could invest that in short-term bonds and beat the interest rate

Anyway, keeping this post alive to help anyone out since I was unable to find limited information on Q60 deals.

This is very high for a Q60.Your discount is a joke. Use the search function.

@CapsCup2018 I don’t mean to come off rude, but do you understand how lease programs are set by the manufacturer monthly? The Q60 this month has very little lease cash hence the smaller discount. When comparing deals whether INFINITI or any other brand please make sure to make sure it’s the same month.

It’s the same Triple Net Loser as the other deals I post. It’s just unfortunately not a very lease friendly vehicle but I post since people ask about the Q60 often. It typically will lease for $100 to $150 more a month than the equivalent Q50.

2 Likes