Feedback on Koons CDJ ... Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Deal

Where can we find details on the conquest incentive (like what brands, lease or purchase)?

And for people recommending Craig at Koon’s, is the 4% before incentives like Power Dollars apply? So I should expect “invoice” - 4% - incentives?

4% below invoice before pd. I haven’t dealt with him but if anybody wants I can direct you toward the right people on the hc forum.

Or you could go straight to him and mention the hellcat forum discount.

Do you know if they do the 4% below invoice on leases?

Scat or hellcat?

Yes they were doing that for leases but keep in mind as incentives for leases change i.e residuals they won’t quote you a number and stick to it, you run the risk of having bad residuals/mf.

Also 2020 order banks are closed, you would have to get a 2021.

But in short yes they were doing them on leases.

Here is how the 4% off invoice worked out on a base Scat Pack.

Looks like Power Dollars didn’t apply there, or am I missing something

EDIT: I’m guessing you ordered a 2021, and PD doesn’t apply to those?

On a factory order they can’t quote any rebates until the vehicle is delivered. Whatever rebates are prevailing upon delivery will be applied.

Could be done on a 2020, maybe too early for 2021s, nonetheless the car should be done before Christmas provided no other shenanigans occur and pd will be there when you do get it.

What did your build sheet look like.

Very basic build but can’t be ordered until 2021 banks open.

Definitely shady dealership. Dealt with them for my jeep. They refused to discuss sale price before incentives, when clearly told them if you do the advertised price and confirming dealer discount, they would still come up with some bs pricing.