Feedback on 2019 S4 Quote

I know, I know there have been several people asking for feedback on 2019 Audi S4 quotes lately. Before I pull the trigger on this one, I just want make sure I’m not missing anything glaring. Appreciate all the help!

2019 Audi S4 Premium Plus
MSRP: $62,440
Selling Price: $54,474 (12.8% off)
Rebates: Loyalty (if anyone wants to buy the S3 in my profile pic dm me)
Mileage: 12k
Term: 36
DAS: ~$1916
Monthly Payment w/tax: $612
Residual: 52%
MF: .00067 (no MSDs)
Audicare Included

Link to calc: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=62440&sales_price=54474&months=36&mf=.00067&dp=0&dealer_fee=347&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=4250&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=600&sales_tax=7.75&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true

Link to vehicle build: https://www.audiusa.com/audicode/AH4CSZ1L

It is a fairly good deal. Try to get 14-15% off msrp.

1 Like

Looks pretty decent. Is there a reason you’re not interested in MSD? Probably knock it down to under $600 pretty easy. Of course it’s your decision.

Good luck!
:bat:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll see if there’s any extra room there.

I’d add Audicare also. Just 30k service done at the dealer will be more than the extra payment for Audicare and you’ll get 1% bump in residual.

1 Like

I do a lot of investing and my return on the MSD money doesn’t outweigh what I can get for it in the market, but good suggestion.

2 Likes

Oops, Audicare is already included in the numbers. Good suggestion!

This is a really good deal. I’m paying about $35 more a month than this offer for essentially the same car (very jealous of the red interior).

1 Like

Looks like a good deal. I invest heavily and tbh my short and long term investments nets me way more than the 30-40 a month MSD discounts. BUT… I feel like I would always do MSD if for no other reason than to make the car cheaper.

I keep my car expense separate from my investments. That way I have a clear picture of the true cost of car. One can argue “ well instead of paying 6-7 k on MSD I made 20% year over year on that, so essentially that made my car payments cheaper”
I rather see the bill be cheaper. Just me though.

I recently got an s4 definitely paying way more that you lol

1 Like

Any update? did you close on this deal

1 Like

Because I was out of state the dealer’s third party rep who handles out of state transactions wasn’t able to close before the programs changed…now it’s $50 more per month…

Did you consider the A4 that has almost the same performance as the S4?

Are you…joking?

3 Likes

Yeah, there’s a pretty big performance gap between the A4 and S4

I wish…I was so excited. Pretty bummed out right now.

The S4 does 0-60 in 4.4 seconds and the A4 in 5.6 seconds. Maybe $11,000 is worth 1.2 seconds for some.

1 Like

This is not the only measure of an effing car, folks. Jeebus. It’s tired already.

:bat:

1 Like

Right, cost and MPG are also considerations.

1 Like

Did you ever think that possibly, just maybe even on a theoretical level, that your priorities could conceivably, maybe on a distant planet be different than another’s?

5 Likes

Everyone can have their own opinion, but after extensively driving both cars I definitely prefer the S4 and to me it’s worth the price difference.