Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

New inventory alert!! 2020 Tundra SR5 4x4 with XP Gunner package, SR5 Leather Package, tailgate power lock and much more. 50k MSRP.

Term - 24/10
$289 plus taxes and fees
$500 down + first payment.
THIS WILL NOT LAST LONG CRAZY DEAL!!

SOLD!!! WORKING ON GETTING MORE OF THESE!!

5 Likes

2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2.
36/12
$500 down
$270 a month plus taxes and fees.

2019 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x2 Long Bed with premium package.

36/12
$500 down + first payment
$288 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 Long Bed

24/10
$348 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

2020 Tundra Platinum 4x4 with TRD PRO wheels!

24/10
$2500 down + first payment
$460 plus taxes and fees.

1 Like

Looks awesome with the wheels. I used to have a red platinum :sob:

1 Like

I love this truck! Had to made a special for it with these wheels on it. Def won’t last long!!

The XP Gunner package on the black Tundra is SHARP! Too bad I’m so far away from Florida.

it is a great looking truck! BLACK TUNDRA IS SOLD!

That’s a hell of a deal on a gorgeous truck.

1 Like

Thanks much I appreciate the love!

1 Like

Chris Garcia with Stadium Toyota is the real deal! Total professional along with the ST team. By far, one of the best dealers in Florida that I have done business with.

Thanks again Chris!

NK

2 Likes

Do you have any Siennas & Tundra TRD Pro?

Yes I do have siennas and tundra trd pro I sold my last one a few days ago. The Pros lease program aren’t that great tho. You’re better off getting a trd sport loaded up and you’ll get mainly same truck if I add leather to it but you’re payment would be cut in half basically.

1 Like

I’m interesting, let me know

1 Like

deals on fully loaded avalon?

PM me for specifics on what you are looking for. Avalon leases are not very good though to be honest. You’re a lot better off going with a loaded Camry

1 Like

Chris Garcia and Rocky are incredible to work with! Chris is responsive and got exactly the Tundra I wanted! Do not hesitate to contact them… you will not regret it!

2 Likes

2020 Tundra Base SR5 4x4 special. I have 1 Cement 1 Quicksand and 1 Magnetic Gray.

24/10
$260 plus taxes and fees.

What’s the price difference to move to 24 months/12k miles? Could you please elaborate on the fees too? Do you have an example you can share in a calculator link?