💯 NYCLIFE MAY Volvo/Polestar Updated deals! Polestar starting at $128/mo [NY/NJ/PA/CT]

Are those S60s awd? If not is that something that can be added? Also curious about sport version.

All T6 are AWD

1 Like

That’s an awesome looking car for the money. their packages or options are a slightly confusing.

FWD is still pretty adequate in the snow, especially for NY where we don’t get that much

1 Like

Totally agree with that

A note from my Volvo dealer: we are in it to win it this month, we will BEAT ANY Volvo deal with proof!!

4 Likes

UPDATED PRICING:

Crazy deals on XC40s, XC90s, and V60s.

@nyclife I’m interested in the 2020 XC90 T6 Inscription. I was also interested in 12K mile 36 month.

Could let me know the interior/exterior colors and any packages it comes with?

Sure thing please PM me thank you!

BEST DEALS ON XC40s!! Come get them!

Hi, I sent a PM could you check my message please? Thanks!

I assume the Extra Wear and Tear package isn’t included. Do you recommend it?

Very interested in XC40, do you have 24/10 by any chance? If not can you send me the numbers for that term?

Not included, and I don’t really recommend it.

Crazy deals, I went to a Volvo dealer in PA Monday to test the XC40 and XC60 T6 (both momentum), he said they’d both be in the $600 per month range and the XC40 would actually be more expensive since they are high demand and to wait until March.

Why are these dealers so far off?

Because you walked in, Brokers spend alot of time finding dealers willing to partner to move inventory…Your paying for that hard work and relationship.

4 Likes

It’s called Profit. Dealers are trying to make every $ they can on a sale. Brokers provide a value add service. Because those $600s/mo offers take a LOT of time and research to find a dealer willing to give you a great deal to get the $ down. When time = money. These guys are worth every penny!

Hi I am interested in 2019 or 2020 XC40 5T momentum AWD (36/10,000). Do you have any available?

Hello, Quentin. Longtime lurker with a question:

The demo V60 CC. Can loyalty be applied to it?

Also, what color is it?
Thanks,
Lou

1 Like

Where is “in person” pick up? And how far in advance should I talk to you? I have 3 payments left on my current lease.