🛻 MAR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

No sorry they’re all sold

Will be in contact on the $220 Taco deal. ’m in Philadelphia. I just need to get the wife on a test drive.

Hopefully still available.

I need to move Tacoma sports. Too many in stock the dealer says. Waiving the first month payment on all sports this month!

39k msrp will be around $300/mo for 27/12 lease in most states!

1 Like

I know you’ve said in the past that Tundra TRD Sports don’t lease well, but what do you think a 24/12 payment should be for like 58k sticker on one?

I’ve never said sports don’t lease well. They lease great. I’ve also never seen one at that high of an msrp. Not even close

1 Like

Yes, at what dealer did you see a 2020 Tundra TRD Sport that stickered for $58,000?

He speaks of a TRD Pro.

I apologize, yes I meant TRD pro. Very rough estimate would be appreciated. Just curious. Had a dealer quote me 800 and said there is no way they can do better than 700. 24/12. Still interested in one of your trucks though, just wanted to see where a TRD pro would be at.

what colors do you have for tacoma sr5 double cab, and if i read your spreadsheet correctly that should be around 209/month for 39/12. i’m brand new to this and guessing that ally is better off than tfs with msds right now ?

thank you

Please post more details, colors, options, etc. There are just too many trims to keep track of. All I really care about are the double cab, TRD shocks. and heated seats. :wink:

Should be around $700. They don’t have much of a discount but I can def beat $800

I have most colors in stock for the sr5. The spreadsheet does not include tax tags or the dealer doc fee of $144

I have all colors of Tacoma’s. Tundra inventory is a few posts above also

thank you, is it ok to ask about tfs and msds. is ally way better right now? I could do msds but it appears it would take a lot to get it down to the ally payment ?

Msds make no sense for pickups. Ally and usbank are hundreds less then tfs

Whats the lowest spec Tundra that comes with ventilated seats, platinum or limited?

Thanks in advance,

Is the residual that much lower on the trd pro to where they would be in the 7s 8s instead of the 4s 5s?

Thank you

1 Like

Toyota.com should be able to tell you. I just get you awesome pricing. You have to decide on your trim and features

3 Likes

Minimum trim for vented seats is Platinum. I have the Limited (thanks again Jim!!!), and the seats are heated only.

2 Likes

Figured this out but thank you for confirmation, your truck is gorg.