Febuary 2022 Florida Miami & Tampa Toyota Lease Programs updated

you will get a faster response reaching out to Tom Directly I am not able to keep up with the store as well as the forum. We had a huge weekend and I was not able to check. I have responded to all PMs.

Are they lease deals on Siennas worth it? Or better to buy

2 Likes

sent a PM regarding Tundra lease

Got a Tacoma a few days ago from Tom. The other dealers around basically told me I am getting scammed due to the price I was quoted. Absolutely amazing experience. He guided me through everything as I don’t know much about all of the processes and everything in regards to leasing cars. He did all the paperwork on his side before I arrived to the dealer and I was there for what seemed like maybe 30 minutes. Extremely quick. Thank you again! I highly recommend leasing from him. A true professional.

5 Likes

the link is now all up to date for February

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Send in a message with my name and email about a Corolla hybrid. Don’t know if things are that much higher down there but the page that opens shows higher payment with more down. Waiting to hear what you can do vs local dealers.

replied to you in PM @radzer0

All of the figures were updated for this month most everything got better.

Here is the link again to the pricing https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs/

As well as please reach out to Tom directly Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com or 352-428-1464 if you do not see what you are looking for.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Miami, Tampa FL Toyota Dealer

Hey! Any lease deals on a Toyota Supra 3.0?

2 Likes

@luckii replied or reach out to Tom 352-428-1464

Emailed Tom but wanted to see if you guys can do any good leases on the Platinum or Limited trim levels on the Highlander (Hybrid or not).

1 Like

I contacted Tom and the deal was done for a RAV 4 XLE ‘over texts’ in an hour! Remember the old saying about fast, cheap and good. Well Tom and Caesar did all three! God I love that new car smell!

3 Likes

Got my 2nd lease from Tom. Great service as always. I’ll be back when the Tundra lease is up. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Tom set me up with a Highlander Platinum lease. I never stepped foot in a dealership and the car is being delivered to me tomorrow for free!

Tom and Stadium Toyota is my new jam.

4 Likes

Everything For April is updated now. Inventory will still be some issue.

Here is the link again to the pricing https://www.stadiumtoyota.com/unlock-your-toyota-lease-programs/

As well as please reach out to Tom directly Tjones@stadiumtoyota.com or 352-428-1464 if you do not see what you are looking for.
[/quote]

1 Like

No more 4runner??

They don’t have this month there is a shortage. Go to their website and there is only 1 listed and none in transit so…