Fall 2020 Costco Incentives - $1,250 Volvo XC series; $1,000 Chevy

Did you select a default XC90?

Same thing happened to me, but the fine print says any XC…

So happy I just joined Costco! Stars are aligning!!

1 Like

So it sounds like the Bolt portion of the program last month was just kind of an Early Bird thing? Now it looks like any members before 9/30 are eligible for all incentives this month, including the Bolt. Kinda strange how they worked that out.

1 Like

Could be for Costco Auto pricing plus Costco Volvo incentive?

Oh damn it. I was going to get a costco for the Bolt but thought I had missed the boat on Aug 31 :frowning:
Does anybody know how this costco compares to aplan? I have aplan and interested in replacing the s90 with an S60, but it’s got 8 months left and apparently Volvo is not doing more than 6 month lease pull ahead so I still need to hold out.

This Costco program is only on xc models. Best to wait until spring for the usual Costco program, that way you can combine Costco and loyalty.

1 Like

Do you need to be the Costco member or can it be someone in the same household if they’re added to the card? I’m assuming you can add people to the card. I got it a few months ago in case a deal came since one is being built here soon too. Got my Ram last month but my fiance is interested in volvos so hoping I can just add her to the card and get the incentive for her.

Unless this end of year bonus is a replacement for the May-June period of recent past. Back during the S90 craze of 2017, Costco Volvo was Aug-Sep.

And before that it was always end of year.
Rue La La had $1k and something like $150 or $250 to use on the site last December, so I suggest to sign up for free now :grin:

1 Like

I see in the OP it states you need to be a Costco member before September 30th. You can’t see this restriction noted on the Costco auto program site it just mentions current members.

Has anyone tested this? If i sign up today would i just not be able to generate a cert for Volvo for then?

I do have other members in the same household but i see this likely won’t matter.

It’s on the actual certificate if you scroll up 11 posts

Any Volvo dealer or broker on here for SoCal??
Didn’t see any update on California page for Volvo in a while…

1 Like

I’m in the same boat any broker here in socal that can help us out with a volvo i’m looking to sign ASAP.

There REALLY needs to be a broker who is happy to dive into the West Coast market for Volvo’s.

I think I’ve sufficiently pissed off every local dealer in SoCal with my impossible-to-meet expectations. It’d be a great if a broker could just do it for me :wink:

So you can piss him off also? :grin:

2 Likes

Well yeaaaaah but i’d be paying them so y’know, it’d be a bit easier :smiley:
I’m very happy to just shop something off an excel sheet. I basically want the amazingness of Cody…but for Volvo’s. Plzzzzzz.

LOL, Ben doesn’t ship to Cali, I would consider it but man CA reg makes things spicy. The market is less competitive, talking to multiple dealers I can’t match east coast right now, June was a different story, got a few out of some Bay Area dealers, but now is completely different.

The norcal dealers tend to be much less willing to move than the socal dealers.

2 Likes

I squeeezed a few 11% xc90s and 12% s60 new during the original Costco craze, but nothing insane insane.