F150 Lease in LA Area Dealer Recommendation

I am getting terrible lease quotes in the Vegas area on higher end F150s; not in the ballpark of the 1% rule. Looking for some recommended dealers in the LA since I just leased a MB C300 out of that market and the dealer was beyond awesome on price and execution.

This will be in my company name, perfect credit, and flexible on terms. Also need to buy a Transit 250 (no lease on this) so possible package deal. Just looking for a good dealer to work with to get this deal done. We have 4 other F150s on lease but was not that happy with the prices.

Thanks!

what trim, take a look at the deal I posted, a platinum would be $500ish pre tax if you negotiate right assuming you would add bedliner and other accessories afterwards.

Lariat trim level. Where was your posted deal located?

keep im mind the miles I posted for each truck, one is 15k a year and one is 19.5k a year

Wow I am clearly getting terrible options locally…

Best Ford dealer that will even match out of state deals:
Fritts Ford in Riverside, CA

You have to do your research with what you find first then present that to them.
This dealer will not “reveal” their prices until you make an offer.

Good to know, will be contacting them.

Ford’s mf varies from region to region a 1% mf increase is like an extra $50-$60, stock is low as well, you might get a better deal going further out and just picking it up or shipping it.

pm’d if you’re interested in lease transfer (30 months remaining)