EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Thanks for the great feedback Ryan! Was a pleasure meeting you! Congratulations on you brand new car man! @fedde

Sam was able to broker a deal on the 2021 KIA k5 LXS for me within a day. He got the KIA at a price point that I wanted, and I’m so excited. I would have never gotten to this price point via self negotiation and I just want to note that I walked out of a KIA dealership after the manager scoffed at the price Sam offered me. This was a super chill experience, and everything about the car is amazing. It got delivered to my doorstep within a day, and I signed the papers within 5 minutes. I loved the experience, and Sam is definitely someone who I’ll come back to once this lease is over.

1 Like

Thanks for the great feedback Ed! Congratulation on you new car!

I’ve always done my own purchases and leases in the past but thought I might try the convenience of an auto broker this time around. Sam and EZ Auto have a great reputation here, so I gave him a call this past Friday to let him know what I was looking for. By the end of Friday he had found the 2021 Tucson I wanted (and I mean, the EXACT vehicle- trim, AWD, color, etc.) at a great price- and I had the car delivered the very next day.

Throughout, Sam was courteous, professional, prompt, and kept me in the loop the entire time. I know I will be going back to him anytime I am looking to complete a lease in the future. Thank you Sam!

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback Jason! Congratulation on the new car!

I just want to give a big shout out to Sam at EZ AutoGroup. Sam provided prompt communication in addition to answer all of my questions on the Q5e models that I was interested in, very simple straightforward process, we get this deal done in a couple days with just a few text messages.
Pricing was unbeatable with other dealer/brokers with no hidden fees. Sam called me a Uber to the dealership, test drive the car, sign all the paperwork and on the road with my new car in less than half hour.
I would recommend anyone looking to lease their next car give a try with Sam to avoid wasted time and effort.

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Ken! Congratulations on the new car once again! @KenZ

Huge props to Sam at EZ Auto Group. My friend and I were looking to get two leases and we called up Sam. He was increíble accommodating, told us to roll into a dealer and had all the cars we were interested in lined up . I originally went in for a specific deal (SQ5) but fell in love with an A6. He hooked it up with for my friend and I. Even went above and beyond and called me afterwards to connect me with some modifications I was looking for (tinted windows)

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback @Luciano!! Congratulations to you and your friend once again man!

Congratulations once again @nick_mal!! Enjoy the car in good health! We are one call away if you have any questions!

Got a 2021 Navarra Blue Audi Q3 S-Line Black optic delivered same day.

Very smooth transaction and Sam was very straight forward. Would recommend and will definitely do business again.

E-tron GT next!

Pleasure doing business with you sir!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Francis! Congratulations on the new car! @fgcarz18

Got a new 2021 Toyota Corolla from EZ Auto. Sam was very helpful and gave us the best price in the market. The transaction was smooth and hassle free. Would get my next car from him as well. Definitely recommend EZ to anyone shopping for a new car.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback @Sid_Saini. Congratulations on the new car!!

Just wanted to give a big thanks to Sam who got my dad into a brand new Kia Soul. I have bought many cars for people and never thought I needed a broker. Negotiated with every dealer in a 50 mile radius. Could not get a decent number. Sam, in 2 hours, beat my lowest price by almost 1k. Besides the price, Sam has great customer service and got the car to me in less than 24 hours after initial contact. Thank you again Sam for the great price and customer service. Just the best.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Kevin! Congratulation to your father her his new car! @selurnivek

I stumbled upon Sam and EZ Auto Group through random luck. We wanted an Audi Q5 but dealerships were very expensive. Sam was able to guide me through the process and get me the car all within about 5 hours. Answered every question, and even got me better deal on 2021 than my friend got on his Audi Q3 (he used someone else). Thanks for everything Sam and we’ll be back in 36 months!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Kirk! Congratulations on the new car!!

I’m so happy to have found Sam through Leasehackr! I still can’t believe how incredibly smooth this entire transaction was. I had my eye on the 2020 Audi A3 and saw a deal EZ Auto Group posted. So I reached out to Sam and basically the following day he had the car delivered to my front door! It was really that simple! Sam was very helpful, efficient, and super easy to work with. I highly recommend anyone to contact Sam for your future leases. Thank you so much again Sam for making this process a dream for car leasing! See you in 36 months!

1 Like

Thank you for the great response Nat! Congratulations on the new car once again!