EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California

EZ Auto Group helped me find the car I was looking for in the exact spec I wanted very quickly. Everything was then handled over text very efficiently and when the car was ready all I had to do was sign the paperwork. Couldn’t ask for an easier car buying experience.

2 Likes

Sam helped me find a new 330I to replace my old lease, and couldn’t have made the process any easier! simply drove my old car to the dealership and drove off with a new ride! highly recommended :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback!! Congratulations once again! Drive safe!

I’m glad the color grew on you Ryan! Congrats and thank you for the great feedback!!

EZ Auto Group is unbeatable! Sam made the transaction effortless and does everything he can to get you the best deals. He walks you through every step of the way and is there to support you. He cares about his customers and goes above and beyond to make their life easier. In my instance, he purchased my parents car on the spot and gave an amazing deal for it. He accommodates you, respects your time, and works with your schedule. If you’re looking to get a new car, Sam with EZ Auto Group is definitely the way to go!

1 Like

Wow Brandon! Amazing feedback! I am glad I was able to meet all of your needs and keep you happy!
Congratulations on the most fire spec x4! Enjoy in good health!

Amazing experience. Just picked up a 330e from Sam. Took less than 20 mins, from finding the right car to getting everything signed. Price was better than anything else that I could find. Seamless efficient painless process. Much easier than negotiating with dealer.

He also worked with my loan officer directly and got everything sorted for me!

Great service, great prices, Sam got me the car i wanted in no time and attended to all my personal requests regardong fainancing the deal, highly recommended

2 Likes

My man!!! Congratulations once again! Enjoy in good health! Thanks for trusting us with your new car purchase!

hey thankyou for delivering this car to me Sam I now I was a quite a strange customer but you still provided me with the car with my options so Thank you so much I love this car thanks again Sam

2 Likes