EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Found out Sam on leasehackr. Actually I went to his competitor omega auto group for the bmw330i. This omega auto group ask me for money in venmo up front. And run into some issues with my limited credits(my credit is good 750 sth but I don’t have loan records ) they keep pressuring for a cosign and one week later told me that all 330i is gone. Tried to stuff me with a 228i. ()And it’s a very bad deal, rate high to the roof. I thought about it and talked with Sam, ez auto group is the real pro. Got my credit approved for 2days. And signed the paper over the internet. Went down to LA and in and out 15 minutes with a brand new 330i. He asked for broker fee after the fantastic services. He arranges me to do a credit card for the down payment so i get the points back. This is the real pro if u want to lease u know who to talk to.ps: I struggled a lil and got a partial refund from the omega group. I don’t appreciate their unprofessionalism.

Contacted Sam at 11 and within a couple hours the car was ready and was delivered. Sam was extremely responsive during the entire lease process and made the entire experience stress free. The price is way better compared to other brokers and dealerships. Definitely will use EZ auto group once the lease has been completed

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!! Enjoy in good health!!

Thank you Sam! :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations once again! Enjoy in good health!

Excellent service! Very honest and transparent, no bs. Sam’s then man! Thank you EZ auto group. Highly recommend.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!!

Had an amazing experience working with Sam on my BMW, he got me the best deal on the most loaded car around and worked directly with me throughout the whole process. Even delivered the car to my home. Highly recommend EZ auto group.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Nathan! Congratulations once again!

1 Like

Was looking through the forum here after not having any luck in San Diego and reached out to Sam to see what he could for an X3. I texted him and he replied back 5 minutes later and he had the car I was looking for at a great rate in LA that him and I coordinated for me to go up to get the next day.

Altogether it was less than 24 hours from the first time I texted him to the time I was at the dealership driving off in my new car.

If you’re looking to lease a BMW, I would highly recommend going to Sam and EZ Auto Group first.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Paul! Congratulations once again on the new car!

Had a great experience with Sam from EZ Auto Group. Easiest car purchase I have had. Got a great deal and Sam was very helpful and responsive. Took less than 24 hours to complete the process and have the car delivered to my home. Would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!!

I first contacted Sam on a Friday afternoon. Within about 10 minutes he was back to me with pricing on a few different X5’s. He was patient enough to work with me over the next couple days as I was going back & forth on the various options that I had to have. Every time we would zero in on a specific car, he would get back to me almost immediately with pricing that was almost too good to be true. He stuck with me as I went from blue to white to black…and with/without things like the Harman Kardon surround sound option…and then again when I completely switched gears on him and wanted to buy (vs lease). By the time we agreed on a car, it was a Tuesday. I signed the contract remotely on a Wednesday and was on a plane to LAX on Friday AM, where the team at the dealership made me feel like a VIP with the delivery experience. If I was local and had my $hit together, this could have all been done the same day. Amazing.

In all honesty, I was not the easiest customer for him to deal with but he made this the easiest car purchase i’ve ever had in my life. We will be coming back to Sam next year for another car without hesitation. Thanks again, Sam!

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for the great feedback Matt! It was sure a ride to get you the car but as long as we got it done and you are happy! Congratulations, enjoy it in good health!

My wife and I had a fantastic experience leasing a new VW Tiguan through Sam. At a time when the car market is very expensive, Sam was able to find us a great deal that beat out the dealerships by a long shot. Sam was honest, straight forward and delivered on his promises. He made the car leasing experience seamless and took care of all the details. I have already recommended Sam to friends that are in the market for a new car and will continue to do so. Thank you Sam!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Mike!! Congratulation to you and your wife once again!!

1 Like

Talked with several brokers, Sam was definitely the best. Patient, willing to answer questions, and accommodating. I even had to postpone pickup for a few days after running my credit and he didn’t bat an eye.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again! Enjoy the car!

EZ Auto Group helped me find the car I was looking for in the exact spec I wanted very quickly. Everything was then handled over text very efficiently and when the car was ready all I had to do was sign the paperwork. Couldn’t ask for an easier car buying experience.

2 Likes