EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

EZ Auto Group is unbeatable! Sam made the transaction effortless and does everything he can to get you the best deals. He walks you through every step of the way and is there to support you. He cares about his customers and goes above and beyond to make their life easier. In my instance, he purchased my parents car on the spot and gave an amazing deal for it. He accommodates you, respects your time, and works with your schedule. If you’re looking to get a new car, Sam with EZ Auto Group is definitely the way to go!

1 Like

Wow Brandon! Amazing feedback! I am glad I was able to meet all of your needs and keep you happy!
Congratulations on the most fire spec x4! Enjoy in good health!

Amazing experience. Just picked up a 330e from Sam. Took less than 20 mins, from finding the right car to getting everything signed. Price was better than anything else that I could find. Seamless efficient painless process. Much easier than negotiating with dealer.

He also worked with my loan officer directly and got everything sorted for me!

Great service, great prices, Sam got me the car i wanted in no time and attended to all my personal requests regardong fainancing the deal, highly recommended

2 Likes

My man!!! Congratulations once again! Enjoy in good health! Thanks for trusting us with your new car purchase!

hey thankyou for delivering this car to me Sam I now I was a quite a strange customer but you still provided me with the car with my options so Thank you so much I love this car thanks again Sam

2 Likes

Big thank you to Sam. Helped me pick up a XT4 over the weekend. Super easy process and even had the car delivered to me 2 hours away for free!

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Enjoy in good health!

I recently worked with Sam from EZ Auto to lease my second car, and I have to say, it was an absolutely fantastic experience. Sam is incredibly communicative and trustworthy, which made the entire process smooth and easy. I was blown away by the pricing he was able to offer me - no other dealership or broker could even come close.

With Sam’s help, I was able to get into a fully loaded Audi S3 for a steal. I couldn’t believe the deal I was getting! Throughout the entire process, Sam was patient, knowledgeable, and always available to answer any questions I had.

Overall, I can’t recommend EZ Auto and Sam enough. If you’re looking for a car broker who truly cares about getting you the best deal and making the process easy and stress-free, then you should definitely consider using EZ Auto for your car leasing needs. Thanks again, Sam!

5 Likes

First time working with a broker so I was a bit hesitant and somewhat loyal to the MB dealer I’ve been leasing from for over 15 years.
Been buying/leasing Audis and Mercedes for over 20 years. 9 out of 10 times, I would walk away feeling like I got a great deal from the dealer. Came across Sam at EZ Auto Group who gave me an insane deal on my new 2023 EQS 450. Incredible car, even better deal. Not only was the deal great but the experience working with Sam was easy and seamless. Highly recommend. 5 stars all around.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Yonnie!! Congratulations on your new car enjoy in good health!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

This is a reviews-only thread. Ask all questions via PMs.

Just got a great deal from Sam for a new Volvo C40 Recharge. Contacted him on a Saturday night and by Monday I had a brand new car at an insane price. Sam made the process easy and the deal was even better than advertised. This is the second deal Sam has put together for me and both times it went smoothly. If you are looking for a new car in the LA area Sam is the man you must contact. A++++ thank you Sam!

1 Like

Just seeing this!! Thanks for the great feedback! Congratulations and enjoy in good health!

This is now my 2nd lease through EZ Auto Group. I worked with both Sam and Gary on getting a new BMW lease and also buying out my old Kia lease. They were INCREDIBLE and got me the best deals possible. Can’t imagine going through anyone else for a new car, and will never go to anyone else! Truly great service, and delivered the car to my doorstep same day. Thank you EZ Auto Group!

1 Like

Thanks for the great feedback, Marshall! It was great to work with the 2nd time around! Congratulations on the new car!!

Thought I would leave some feedback for Sam. Contacted Sam to turn in my Tundra…. He picked up the truck a few hours later with a great offer. Took care of all the paperwork through my Credit Union. Thanks Sam.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Ben!

Dealing with Sam has been by far one of the easiest transactions I’ve done. Got in contact with him on a Monday, and by Tuesday I was driving home in my New C40.
Not only did he get me a great deal on the Volvo, but he also bought my car. He took care of all the paperwork, and made the process so simple.
Another thing is that he worked with me and got me the exact car I wanted down to the color and very specific packages I wanted in my new car. Plus when my car showed up, it came with some extra goodies I hand even asked for, like crossbars for the roof.
Definitely will go back to this guys for my and my families car needs from now on.
Thank you Sam!

1 Like

Thanks to Sam I am now driving this fantastic car. Easiest buying experience of my life and he made it happen even though it was the last stock and I had to fly down from NorCal. I am sure he could have just decided he didn’t want to deal with the potential flakiness of someone from out of area and still gotten the car sold just as fast given how good the deal was, but I got first class treatment and it took only about a day to finalize things, next morning I flew down, got the car, and that was that.

2 Likes