EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Thanks for the great feedback Emil! Appreciate your quickness with the deal. You really knew what you wanted! Congratulations and enjoy the car in good health!

I just want to give a shout out to Sam for making my life so much easier. I needed a new car and he was able to negotiate a price that no dealer was offering me in these crazy times. Everything was done in a day over text, I never had to step into a show room. The car was even delivered. Overall I don’t have a single complaint and I’m incredibly thankful for everything he’s done for me.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Niko! Congratulations on your brand new 330i!! Enjoy in good health!

Huge shoutout to Sam. It was an amazing experience. I initially contacted Sam to lease a BMW X7 and changed my mind after looking at the payments. It simply did not make sense to me financially. Sam then helped me order a custom build and deliver it to my doorstep without a single dollar extra charge. This is not the first time I have purchased/leased a car through a broker but Sam did go above and beyond to help me through the process and keep me up to date on next steps. Sam exceeded all my expectations from past experience. I highly recommend him to anyone in the market to buy or lease a car

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car and enjoy in good health!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :rocket: Mercedes Benz CA ~DEMO CAR PRICING POSTED ~ EZ Auto Group

This is the first time I used a car broker and the service Sam provides is amazing. I started texting him at 7 am, and by 11 am, my car was ready. Delivered the vehicle straight to my doorstep. Process was easy and painless. I would absolutely recommend Sam and his connections. Thank you!

Thank you for the great feedback Patrick! Congratulations once again!

I would definitely recommend Sam as your first choice for leasing a car or truck. This was my first experience with Sam and a Broker. My credit situation made this a little more difficult for him but he got me the truck & payment I wanted and even had it delivered. Thanks again Sam for getting this done! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback Jeremy! Congratulations once again!

Sam is the fastest guy out there
Got my X3 in 24 hours no cap.
I went back and forth so many times with other models and he was so accommodating every step of the way.

2 Likes

Congratulations once again Daniel! Enjoy the car in good health!

Sam was great to work with. Got me into a 23 Kia Sportage hybrid which has been hard to find. Great price. Deal was done quick, then basically show up to dealer sign and done.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!

Sam was great. Within 30 minutes of texting him he’d found the perfect car with a far better payment than the dealers had been offering me directly. Within a day he was at my house with the car, and we signed the paperwork in my dining room. An incredibly easy experience. I’ve never used a broker before but I can’t see doing it any other way in the future.

Screen Shot 2022-05-25 at 12.57.52 PM

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback Monica! Congratulations once again!

Found out Sam on leasehackr. Actually I went to his competitor omega auto group for the bmw330i. This omega auto group ask me for money in venmo up front. And run into some issues with my limited credits(my credit is good 750 sth but I don’t have loan records ) they keep pressuring for a cosign and one week later told me that all 330i is gone. Tried to stuff me with a 228i. ()And it’s a very bad deal, rate high to the roof. I thought about it and talked with Sam, ez auto group is the real pro. Got my credit approved for 2days. And signed the paper over the internet. Went down to LA and in and out 15 minutes with a brand new 330i. He asked for broker fee after the fantastic services. He arranges me to do a credit card for the down payment so i get the points back. This is the real pro if u want to lease u know who to talk to.ps: I struggled a lil and got a partial refund from the omega group. I don’t appreciate their unprofessionalism.

Contacted Sam at 11 and within a couple hours the car was ready and was delivered. Sam was extremely responsive during the entire lease process and made the entire experience stress free. The price is way better compared to other brokers and dealerships. Definitely will use EZ auto group once the lease has been completed

2 Likes

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations once again!! Enjoy in good health!!

Thank you Sam! :+1:

1 Like