EZ Auto Group - Serving All of California ~ ALL MAKES ~ WE BUY CARS!

Congratulation on the new car Chris! Enjoy in good health! Thank you for trusting us to travel so far to pick up your new car!

Picked up a 2024 Q5E from these fellas on Friday 2/9/24. Easy transaction, no BS from the dealer, these guys did all the dirty work for me. Met Gary at Audi Santa Monica and he did his best to have everything good to go, record low time at a dealer for me! Great guys to deal with, I am a customer for life now after this experience. Highly recommended, if you are experienced or new to lease deals, they do indeed make it EZ. Thanks guys - Matt.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car and enjoy in good health!

Sam at EZ Auto Group just helped me pick up an amazing Audi e-tron GT at a great price! The transaction was as easy as can be, with no trickery or complications. Couldn’t be happier with the service.

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback! Congratulations on the new car once again and enjoy in good health!

Thank you Sam for the Audi Q4, my family and I are loving it so much! You’re always coming for the rescue when we need a new car! We appreciate the speedy service and always going above and beyond to find us the right ride :smile: we’ll reach back out when our Ioniq is due this Summer :sunglasses::sunny:

Thanks again Sam! :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for the great feedback Greg! Thank you for always considering us first!