Explorer Lease Numbers Feedback

Got back initial numbers over email for 2020 Explorer. 39 months, 12k miles, $0 down.

I’m going to negotiate, can I get feedback on how good the initial deals are below? I live in NJ.

Thank you!

2020 Explorer XLT: M.S.R.P (for comparison) 49,905.00…$510.23 monthly Vehicle has Sunroof, leather Navigation and heated seats.

2020 Explorer Limited: M.S.R.P. (for comparison) 53,635.00…$590.00 monthly Vehicle has sunroof, leather navigation and heated seats

2020 Explorer ST: M.S.R.P (for comparison) 58,745.00…$717.45 monthly vehicle has sunroof leather navigation and heated seats.

Not enough detail, aim for 10% off before incentives and buy rate on the MF/APR, verify with edmunds

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you!!

I think we talked about an Explorer ST the other day. Wasn’t leasing too well.

From the way you are listing options, I don’t think any performance gains are as important as creature comforts.

These are catch and release quotes. You need to get a deal sheet AND verify each for your zip on those terms with Edmunds.

You should be down to 2 trims or less: the one you want and the one you’ll take. Three is going to be a lot more headache when you try to run the numbers.