Exotic car flipping?

Is that what it is? Basically allowing me to get into a new porsche 6 months early? That doesn’t help at all. At least the other brands call it a “pull ahead” program.
In this case, they’re incentive program is waiving 3 months of payments so its about an 8% discount but their money factor is sky high.

Different Porsche dealers will call it slightly different things but at the end of the day it is a pull ahead program.

Not to be confused with the “Welcome to Porsche” conquest incentive that they sometimes run on certain models, that is typically 3x your current lease payment of another brand. And you really need to read the fine print, if it’s even available it’s usually only on less popular models (think base Panamera, Taycan), not like they’re giving any incentives on 911’s or anything like that.

1 Like

Welcome to the exotic car world. Unless you’re buying something very limited that’s sure to be a collector car, like a Ferrari Pista, expect depreciation. Even if you were getting 25% off a new Bentley, you still couldn’t make money off of it after 1-2 years. I’ve seen dealers give almost half off of new Bentleys and Aston Martins in the past, and depreciation still caught up to those cars quickly.

Do you have a dealer’s license? If not, you’ll lose tens of thousands on sales tax alone.

You won’t need too. Just search the forum and lease something cheap to drive to the supermarket.

1 Like

I would tell them to get a time machine to a year ago and MAYBE they would have a shot of being at the bottom of the list.

FYI that is capped at $2500/payment and the exact amount of payments varies from model to model.

3 Likes

We need more people like Megan R.

https://i.imgur.com/5R907ko.jpg

2 Likes

Megan uses a 10 year old+ car, Megan doesn’t buy a telluride in the first trimester of her first child, Megan’s been rocking a decade old stained vehicle unfazed…be more like Megan.

2 Likes

Megan’s not “rocking” anything other than a cradle. :blush:

3 Likes

or 4500 in conquest.