EVStock web app: nationwide search for EV inventory for different brands

It worked for me just now. Can you be more specific? Any specific search criteria that makes it fail?

Edit: I think I know what this might be. EVStock is hosted in my personal Azure account, with another app. It’s free plan, which has quotas on processing power that all hosted apps share. Lately I’ve been testing CarScraper app extensively, and it’s been hitting RAM quota. Once the quota reached, all apps are taken down by Azure until some time passes.

For RAM, which is the case here, it’s one hour. Worst case scenario - it should be back up within that timeframe.

1 Like

Reworked BMW search to support i4/iX instead of old i3, added MB EQS search

3 Likes

Subaru and Toyota issue recall for EV. And they made fun of Tesla saying they don’t know how to build cars.

Just stumbled on your site, thank you SO MUCH - Great tool!

1 Like

I’m happy you like it and that it’s useful to community.

1 Like

Great tool! I noticed Lucid doesn’t have any kind of inventory so I’m guessing now API for them or data scraper to get the info from?

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t see anything resembling actual inventory search for them yet, it’s all pre-orders. Maybe in the future.

Fantastic job.

I’m sure people have asked before, but does Volvo inventory present an intractable problem? For either this EVStock app or your other (non-EV) inventory app.

I looked at the Volvo pure EVs before, and there was no inventory, like at all. So I never added it. Now it looks like XC40 recharge are popping up, I see one hit around my area on their site.

I will look into adding Volvo’s pure EVs.

1 Like

Decided to revamp UI. Responsive modern-looking Material design built with Blazor WebAssembly. Give it a spin.

EVStock app

6 Likes

Added Volvo C40 recharge search.

1 Like

Fixed Audi search errors due to changed response structure and added Q4 e-tron search option. Thanks @Lvs23 for reminding me that thing exists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No prob:) all of CT state as ONE Nissan Leaf on the lot. Ugh… Good thing I don’t need it:)

1 Like

Oh deer…

J/K, glad everyone is ok and healthy. That’s the important thing

1 Like