Evaluating my lease offer

I am new here, and before I get beaten up, I apologize if this is wrongly posted. I recently got this quote for a 2018 CRV Touring. 36/12k/0

MSRP: 35145
“Savings”: 3050
Cap cost: 32090
Dealer/State Fees: 660.50
Net residual (59%): 20735.55
Drive-off: 1757.06
Monthly: 464.37

Can the experts here evaluate if this is a good deal or terrible?

I’m not particularly interested in buying this one, since I really wanted to get the Macan but she won’t let me, but I do need an SUV and this is the compromise – drive this one for a couple of years, and then go for the Macan. So therefore, the lease, even though HF sucks at leasing. They did give me a 24 month option as well, but the residual seemed high at 65%, with a monthly of $543.80.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Honda CR-V leases suck. This is a great example of how much they suck. Look elsewhere. You can save money leasing an Infiniti QX50 (and a well equipped one at that, not a stripped model).

CRVs are for buying, not leasing. This lease is outrageously bad.

If you want a mid-size SUV, well equipped at a great price, GMC Terrain or Chevrolet Equinox. You can load them up with some options and still come in under $350 easily, with nothing down.

1 Like

Wow. I walked away from the same model, MSRP, because they wouldn’t budge from $507 with $1700 down. That was supposed to be the True Car discount.

Yuck, no way I take that deal for a CR-V. Test drive some others that are similar and I bet you’ll find something more reasonable to lease.

{Duplicate deleted}

In a word: Ewww…

Effectively over $500 for a $35K car? Belongs here:

If you qualify for top tier credit for $464.00 per month (and only 1st month’s payment DAS) you could lease base level (standard equipment) 2018 Mercedes Benz GLC for 36 months @10000 miles per year, brand new (not a loaner or demo).

What you have got doesn’t look like a great offer. You can get well equipped VW Tiguan for under $300/mo (also $0.00 DAS, excluding 1st month’s payment).

I like Honda’s, they make good cars and I think you can get a good deal on CIvic or Accord, but paying over $450 for CRV just doesn’t make sense to me.

Thanks. I had shopped around for a GLC 300 earlier, and they gave me this quote:
MSRP: $50,825
Savings: $6,000
Adjusted Price: $44,825 Plus Tax/Title/Fees
Total Drive off: $3000
Monthly: $598

I almost pulled the trigger because I really liked the car, but they couldn’t find it with adaptive lighting package, so I said No. On hindsight, I think that was inflated.

Agree the crv deal reeks. You can get the stelvio for that.

You can literally walk into any Infiniti dealer and get an 2019 QX60 (MSRP over $45k) for those numbers with no negotiation, as long as you have ink in your pen to sign right then and there. If you work with any of the brokers on LH, it can get closer to $350-400. For 2018, it will be lower than that.