I have retired thanks and goodbye

No problem. And welcome.

Hi @ethanrs texted you last week,
How can I get in touch with you?

Crazy amount of responses, still working on getting back to everyone but it now looks like I am sold out of Niro EVs for the time being. I guess now that Bolt programs died we have moved to Niro Mania? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

I propose ā€œBoltManiaā€ ā†’ ā€œNiroSisā€

9 Likes

I want to throw my hat in for a EX Premium one pay!

Specifically the few you have in the graphite color :grin:

2 Likes

1 Runaway Red EX available - going to be posting EX Premiums later today :+1:

6 Likes

The Niro madness begins!

@ethanrs Congrats on your promoted role!

Looking forward to some amazing Kia deals, especially on Niro EV and EV EX.

Just curious, do you do out-of-state deals?
I understand that the price would be higher for an EV with no CCFR applicable, but assuming one is ready to pick it up from your lot, would you consider it?

Still waiting on the ex premium deals :slightly_smiling_face:
How does this work for Northern California customers? Do we have to pick up or do you have a delivery service you use?

No out of state deals unfortunately :frowning:

I donā€™t offer delivery service but Iā€™m happy to Uber from the closest airport to my dealership :+1:

4 Likes

Update - still getting back to everyone but I am now sold out of NIRO EV EX, will be posting EX Premium and PHEV tomorrow as well as Bolts in my Chevrolet thread :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @ethanrs for an amazing experience.
Sent 2 colleagues to pick up Niroā€™s last night and they couldnā€™t be happier with the experience.
Highly recommended!!

1 Like

Any deals on the new Sorento?

Kia LH deals on hold for the time being (crazy weekend + need to regain some gross and inventory before I can give more away lol)

5 Likes

Thanks for being upfront! Really appreciate it. Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for the update. Hope you get a breather!

1 Like

Thank you @ethanrs for an extremely easy and amazing experience!
The deal only took a couple texts and one phone call. Once I got to the dealership, all I had to do was sign and i was on my way. This is my second ever lease and Iā€™m glad I went with Ethan and his AMAZING Niro deal!
Thank you again!

1 Like

congrats Ethan. But im sad your left chevy. i guess its time for kias now lol

The 1942 king still reigns over both lands my man.

5 Likes