I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Anyone getting a response back from him? I know heā€™s out and wanted some ETA on when new bolts are arriving. He has stopped returning my texts, so I am unsure if heā€™s just too busy or just ignoring my texts.

Probably ignoring you as he already posted heā€™s sold out and also answered your questions.

8 Likes

You said it yourself ā€œI know heā€™s outā€

Give the guy a break - would you want hassled constantly on your PTO/day off?

He can sling these bolts all day long but needs a break once in a while. Especially when thereā€™s no stock right now and they ship whenever they ship (I.e arrive at dealer with no warning) as stated elsewhere in the thread.

2 Likes

Fair enough, guess Iā€™m being a little impetuous. I must of missed that with all the posts in the last week or so.

Just thinking from the perspective of the dealer employee, it sounds tedious to maintain a waitlist and to call/email/message everyone whoā€™s previously expressed interest ā€“ but may no longer be interested ā€“ once a new unit becomes available.

I can see why Ethan would rather post cars here as they become available. By using the ā€œwatchā€ function on this thread, youā€™ll get notifications whenever thereā€™s a new post.

6 Likes

Especially after working 62 hours over the course of the 4 day holiday weekend :sob:

5 Likes

2020 Cajun Red Loaded LT Available - SOLD

While we donā€™t take broker fees, a nice bottle of something is always appreciated by the team :slightly_smiling_face:

Text - 949.415.6938

*onepay is caclulated on 7.75% tax as posting it plus tax would throw people off (onepay taxes are weird in the way they are calculated)

3 Likes

Do you have any options for less than 10k annual miles?

No, 10k is the minimum with GMF

1 Like

I will give you plenty bottles of sanitizer! :grinning:

1 Like

While all the sanitizer now smells like bathtub gin, it doesnā€™t go down nearly as smoothly as bathtub gin. Iā€™m sure BevMo could suggest something too.

Iā€™ve kept me eye on this thread for a few weeks. Most often when someone has asked a question about Bolt deals, the answer was AT MOST 4 messages above their post.

If you arenā€™t jumping on his Red LT that just arrived, (for everyone) spend the time you would contacting Ethan a 2nd/3rd time scrolling back to be sure the answer you are waiting on isnā€™t already posted. :tipping_hand_man:t2:

3 Likes

Cajun Red has been SOLD

5 Likes

Called you today about a truck lease. Hope to hear from you tomorrow.

1 Like

Update

To those reaching out, we do have Bolts in stock but leasehackr deals are currently on hold due to a member railing us on the survey because our finance manager pitched excess wear. GSM isnā€™t thrilled so trying to work it out.

12 Likes

what a jackwad on a good deal, shame

Itā€™s pretty disappointing that one person is going to ruin it for everyone. Even after we stressed how important it was.

Icing on the cake is it screws my bonus and my salesperson who had next to 0 contact with the customer aside from getting the car in detail and handing them the keys.

6 Likes

Holy crap, thatā€™s terrible, sorry to hear that Ethan. :frowning:

2 Likes

and Ihih

10 char

1 Like

I think a lifetime ban is in order

4 Likes

GG idiot hackr. Maybe this is the unwritten rule? If you hack a deal the salesperson automatically gets a flawless survey. At some level we need to have some awareness that regardless of what the survey is asking us the only person that gets penalized is the salesperson.

Sorry to hear this Ethan, you had a great thing going. Iā€™m not in the market for a Bolt but my Tahoe lease is up soon. Best of luck getting this resolved.

5 Likes