I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Yes, looks like these sizable trades are going to go down before the end of the month.

I need units as I’m chasing an ambitious new car goal but if I get these Bolts we’ll hit it.

4 Likes

Hey texted you about the trax!

SOLD

12 Likes

:astonished::fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: - My netflix subscription cost more than that.

1 Like

Peeps spend more on Starbucks… weekly!

3 Likes

They spend more money on cappuccino machines than the DAS AND still spend more money on Starbucks than the monthly payment.

1 Like

Bolt Apalooza mania…@ethan I am gonna wear this when I get my tzzzzzzzt bolty.

How about

“I asked Ethan for a Unicorn but all I got was this lousy T-Shirt And a free Bolt”

Or

“I survived surveygate 2020 & all I got was this free Bolt” with “LH Snitches gettin’ Stitches” on the back

4 Likes

Here’s a few more:

“Even Usain can’t touch this Bolt deal”

“My Bolt cost less than the negativity equity you rolled.”

2 Likes

I’m WHEEZING rn oh my god

7 Likes

Alternate Version, Survey Snitches are Bitches.

6 Likes

I think there’s a typographical error here. There must be.

My goodness.

1 Like

Dammit that’s good

No, losing money for my store is my passion :rainbow:

10 Likes

I need one of these.

I was bored. FreeBolt

5 Likes

Did anyone end up taking you up on this killer deal? Probably the best non-Bolt/non-EV deal in a long time.

2 Likes

@ethanrs Ethan and Dennis, Thank you both for the amazing deal and amazing super sonic speed service (literally). Very professional and helpful. Thank you for not forgetting about this humble LH user (me). Thank you for helping us getting our Bolt. Thank you for putting this :unicorn: deal. Our new toy is home and very very (very) happy with it.

I appreciate everything you did to make it happen. @ethanrs “Magical Ethan”.

10 Likes

Hey, that’s MY color! Congrats Mahmoud…would love to see your final calculator if you get a chance! Cheers

how much did you pay?
Whats the deal and conditions?