I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Will-do! Currently here on my day off handling some stuff will be posting some deals later today.

1 Like

PSA!!!

Please hold all commenting till post drop. Need to give Ethan some peace and quiet so he can formulate the drop :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes
1 Like

Very interested how 2020 kia niro ev lease deals look like since 2021 inventory should be on the way.

They look very good…check his other post on Kia.

1 Like
2 Likes

Not sure if there’s still interest from the majority of people in my waitlist, so I’ll be doing a feeler here before eliminating the list. I have quite a bit of inventory so if all goes well hopefully we’ll be sold out this weekend.

-Sample Pricing-

2020 Bolt LT w/ DCFC

36/10k including 7.75 tax
Subtract $400 for supplier
Subtract $500 if lease conquest

10k - $7,450
12k - $7,999
15k - $8,980

Will post monthly and purchase options tomorrow, the quote above is me guesstimating off the top of my head lol

Text - 949.415.6938

3 Likes

pretty good numbers considering costco rebate went away :sob:

1 Like

2020 Bolt LT w/ DCFC

36/10k including 7.75 tax
Subtract $400 for supplier
Subtract $500 if lease conquest

10k - $7,450
12k - $7,999
15k - $8,980

Double checked the pricing I did last night and it was right on the money. 20-ish 2020s in stock and the lowest pricing on LH! Not too shabby of a deal with CVAP!

4 Likes

Reminder: Buypower essentially replaces Costco on these this month. $3,000 bonus.

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator how does this work?
only saw this for 1k bonus

what is needed for lease conquest?

Any current lease in household that is non-GM

The Bolt has a targeted $3,000 bonus instead of the $1,000.

2 Likes

got it thanks :+1:

Hi Ethan does that price include the $3k from GM card bonus?

No, it is before the bonus :+1:

It seems one can redeem the bonus when purchasing GM vehicles or get extras on the current vehicle? Are there other ways to redeem?

As far as I know it’s a Bonus that is redeemed at the time of purchase or lease, acting as a taxable rebate. I don’t believe that you can redeem the bonus in a different manner. Your regular earnings may be used as service and I believe accessory credits, up to a certain amount per year.

Was the drop ever posted @ethanrs for the Silverado’s etc, or were they also gone in a split second that I missed them? :smile:

1 Like