I have retired thanks and goodbye :

I have 0 Tahoes and Suburbans available atm

1 Like

How about bolt ?

Sold out (noted in the top of my thread).

2 Likes

With all the rebates you qualify for I would recommend you contact other dealers too before these expire…it’s unlikely you will catch one of Ethan’s unicorns…no need to get greedy…pay 1-2k more (actually you will still make money) and secure a deal before Jan 4th.

1 Like

@ethanrs Thank you for all your amazing deals,
I saw a post from a long time ago where you mentioned possibly getting a spreadsheet for Kia.
Did that ever happen?

@Ty_the_Car_Guy has it posted on his thread :+1:

Are these 10 still expected coming in before the end of month? :fire:

It’s a 50/50 chance they hit in time. I really have no way of knowing exactly.

2 Likes

Thanks
Will look into that.

1 Like

Hi Guys,
One question,

If I have returned my Chevrolet Equinox lease 2 weeks ago, do I still qualify for loyalty rebate?

Yes, you still qualify for lease loyalty / conquest.

2 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate it

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 3

for the lols

2021 Spark LS Manual Purchase

$14,395 MSRP
$5,585 Total Savings
$8,811 Net Price + Tax and Registration

Why onepay a lease when you can buy it in cash?

This may be the cheapest overall cost of ownership if you look at depreciation on Sparks 3 years old w/ 50k miles :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

That is a deal, kidding aside.

6 Likes

A good car to learn stick on before driving all those new Camaros that people are getting :joy:

10 Likes

A shame there isn’t an LT1 to include with a weird package deal :joy:

3 Likes

He’s not saying “no” to requested info.

But what’s happening is that while someone is typing up a mileage adjustment question, another guy is typing up “I’ll take it”.

A few of us are just trying to help out those would-be mileage adjustment questioners.

3 Likes

Since there has been quite a few public comments about a lack of communication - I sincerely apologize. Currently I am down to 2 of my 7 salespeople due to COVID exposure. I’ve had to step in to sell cars to minimize the bleeding, which is why I have not been responsive lately. Among us 3 in internet we are all averaging 30+ internet leads daily working bell to bell with no days off. As you can imagine for someone that was busy before this I am absolutely overwhelmed with my job outside of LH.

Going to take a step back until things get back to normal, unless the Bolts hit then I will post them here.

21 Likes

All I hear are EXCUSES! Give us WHAT we WANT or you will be SORRY!!!

am i doing this right?

I do hope you actually get an opportunity to enjoy the holidays. Tell 'em to shove it and at least give yourself NYE and New Years Day off!

6 Likes