I have retired thanks and goodbye :

31 Likes

Best of luck to you! Thanks again for the JLR help and insights in the past!

3 Likes

We’ll miss the iPaces but here’s to the c8s and stingers!

If you have a telluride deal someone here will deify you.

3 Likes

Congrats man! All the best to you!

1 Like

Stingers and Tellurides?

1 Like

Congratulations on the new position! Looking forward to seeing the Corvette, Bolt, and Stinger deals. Best of luck.

1 Like

@ElectricEliminator @HersheySweet @Bostoncarconcierge @volvo1

Thanks for the well wishes! You guys get first dibs on my C8 deals :laughing:

7 Likes

It’s a campus (Chevy + Kia). I’ll be based in Chevy, need to talk to GSM but will likely offer a Kia spreadsheet too :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats Ethan! Will they be mad at you showing up to work in the Alfa or did you get rid of it already?

1 Like

Thanks! I’m counting down the days until my lease is up on the Alfa, it is a tad boring for me but I can now take advantage of being so far under miles. I think after that I’ll get a beater (something sub $10k, likely a manual Jetta TDI) and slap a bomb stereo system in it to cope with my new 34k mile per year commute and a lower mileage leased car for the weekends :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s a ton of miles. Wouldn’t it be better to just purchase a Bolt with all of the current incentives?

I already had my quasi midlife crisis car with the Gladiator… I don’t know if my marriage would survive a C8, although my Volt is up in September of 2021 and I do enjoy having 3 cars at my disposal…

1 Like

Got c8 deals?? :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe you could find a TDI Cup Edition for that! (I think that was what they were called, they were pretty slick back in my VW days)

1 Like

Where are th spreads?

I’ve been slammed at work. I should be done with it on Monday / Tuesday at the latest.

You left LR without getting me my 999/mo Full Size Black Pack…I thought we were friends :cry:

3 Likes

You never brought me enough deals to justify it - go lease another BMW :yawning_face:

2 Likes

I already did :yawning_face:

2020 Bolt EV (Slate Grey)

$38,940 MSRP
36 Months 10,000 Miles
Must have supplier, loyalty / conquest.

$2,000 DAS - $222 + tax
$3,000 DAS - $193 + tax

ONE AVAILABLE THIS PRICE

2 Likes