Escalade IQ initial lease numbers

,

I saw one the other day. 90% nice but the rear is ugly af imo

When are you going to get one?

we definitely are

Just saw Escalade iq in person. It’s stunning, huge in person. Youtube reviews make the thing look smaller.

Same here!

i hope it leases well
these deals need to start now
my local dealership has had 2 for months
they aren’t going anywhere anytime soon

The one here in central IL was $1900+/mo for the 36/10. It won’t take long before these get additional incentives…unless you’re in a hurry to be among the first to be on the road with one, I think they will be significantly cheaper by this Summer.

Do you happen to know if that was for a sport 1/sport 2/luxury 1/luxury 2? Would love to see one of the sport 2/luxury 2 specs in the sub 2k range.

I believe it was a Sport 1 and it already sold (as crazy as that is!).

D

Thanks for the data point, any down payments or das?

I came across another ad at $1399 a month with 14k down, bringing it to $1,788 a month with $0 down.
This was at Dublin cadillac

Spotted and could not keep up

Your time in the EQS feels at an end. It’s been what… 90 days?

the thing is massive person

No wonder. You are going at the speed of 12.

Not ma type!

:rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
i set myself up for that…

Any luck yet people?

Not in the near future. Probably by end of this year when they try to clear 2025 model.

2026 Models are slated to start production in May so hopefully we see something sooner. I doubt it though.